Chapter 9-Letters from Heaven

In a gentle warmth, I nuzzle into my saviours embrace. I haven't felt this safe since my mum was on this planet. Only Brittney knows how to rescue me from all the,

"Santana?" Britt giggles,

"Yes Britt Britt?" I'm sliding my body up towards my love, but she tugs me towards her. I can't always tell what's going on in the world of Brittney Susan Peirce. I love it when I'm feeling down, but don't wanna talk about it, she would just say or ask something completely  random. But that's what makes her perfect, and, I wouldn't change her for the world.

"Is there such thing as a rainbow coloured flower?" Like I said, completely  random.

I can't see the expression on my face, but I know it's a smile, "Not that I know of Britt. Why do you ask?"  

"Well, since the lily is the lesbian flower, I thought to myself that, if there was a rainbow coloured flower then it could represent the whole LGBT community."

"If I ever find one babe, I will hand pick it and give it to you to show our powerful love," As I finish my sentence, I plant a kiss on her lips. (Well... several kisses)

5:23am

Oughhh, that sound! I swear  its louder than a lions roar. It echoes throughout Lima Heights, like no other. The sound rings in your ears, like the time when the school bell was stuck of for a whole week! What I'm talking about is the most saddening sound in the world. What I am talking about, is Maria cries for help and love and whatever the new baby thing is nowadays.

After I feed my baby sister, and send my beloved on her way and I join into the early morning group chat on my phone.

"Hey Santana, I didn't think u would be up so early 😃" - RachelstAr95

LatinaB*$#^Lopez-"It's called HAVING A SCREAMING sister Berry😠"

"How is she????"- SugarTown

LatinaB*$#^Lopez- "She's resting on my chest, Britt and I taught her yesterday how to hold🎶"

"That's Gr8!"- RachelstAr95

"It must be music to your ears:)"- FCHudson23810

LatinaB*$#^Lopez- "The only music in my ears is Maria crying whilst I text and change her bum at the same time!... G2G speak at school tomorrow, Bye ya'll xxxx"

Ya'll? who says Ya'll nowadays? Ough, I'm so tired. I've been having broken sleep since Mama and Papa past.

12:29pm

I wonder how babies brains work? I mean, it's pretty impressive that they where born with survival skills. For example, They cry when hungry, when they can't stand the smell of there own poop and well, they cry for just about anything.

"?Qué extrañas su niña madre?" I never thought I would be comforting Maria and myself at the same time. I couldn't imagine what it's like to be 5 months old and an ORPHAN. Snap out of it Santana! Your the girl that makes everyone part way in the hall way like that, like? I suck at religion. Dam-it, I forgot about homework. And it's not even like I can take the detention instead, because otherwise I can't be with Maria. Oh gosh, I need to find her a new babysitter that can start TOMORROW!

3:10pm

Where are they? For the first time in ages, I was going to be on time for a party, but I lost my stupid keys. Alright, where haven't I checked? Hmmm, I haven't checked my school bag. But where... Drying in the bathroom. I wonder if you can replace old floor boards? I've had enough of the splinters. Wow, I'm surprised how fast it has dried, after all, it did have baby puke on it. (You don't wanna know!

Hugh... I've never seen that before? It looks to thick to be a school letter. Wait a minute, it's Mama's wrighting. It can't be, I would of surely of noticed days ago, or she would of told me it was in there? Should I open it? No! well, not today. I might wreck my makeup. I should put this in a safe place, Maria's memory shelf! Why are these stairs so dam Ouch! Stupid floor board.

There, perfect. "I'll open you one day. But, todays not that day, and well, tomorrow doesn't look so good."