Chapter 8:Queen Maria

(Ding, Dong, Ding. Ding ding ding dong ect.)

"Oh gosh, there fighting over the sound system again," Tina hisses. By this point, Becky and Sue are fighting for control of the intercom. On the up side, for the 25 minuets it went on for, it meant it was too loud to do are English speaking assessment, what a shame...NOT!

"Sorry for that... Inconvenience, students. I will make sure that never happens again," Sue says over the intercom, "As you all might be aware, the school has has some minor changes over the last three summers."

MINOR CHANGES!!!!!! Seriously, there's an extra floor on the main building, two new buildings and months of teacher interviews!

"Just to let you all know, from September this will be William McKinley High School and University, which means there are more students for me to bully," Sue says cheerfully. We all look at each other with joy written on our faces😀 I can go to university! I haven't been this happy in such a long
"The bells aren't working today, so I get the job of telling you all to clear off," me and Tina look at each other as we start to jog out of history class. It gets worse when Sue quickly adds, "Anyone who's still in the building in the next 4 minutes, will be signed up to the American Royal Navy!" Well our gentle jog was short lived. Luckily I made it.

4pm
I think this is the first day in a wile I feel, alright. Maria's been a good girl, I love that about her, and schools not been to bad. The whole glee club know what I tried to do last week. Thankfully they have been treating me normally.

"Maria, Maria I'm coming," I shout
as I walk up the, OUCH! Oh gosh, I'm bleeding, stupid broken floor board! "I'm hear now Maria, I had a bit of an assistant," Well that didn't sound very positive, did it Santana!

(I kissed a girl and I like it, it taste,)
"Stay hear Maria, whilst I talk to Brittany on the phone, ok," I say with a smile as I pick up the phone.
"Hay babe, what's up,"
"Hi Santana, I was wondering if I could come by and help with Maria?"
I don't know what to say. On one hand, I want to prove to everyone that I can do this myself, but...
"Can you stay the night Britt?" I sound so week right now. "Sure thing sweetie, love you," she cooes, "love you too. See ya soon."

9pm
"That was the best takeaway ever," I say with great sarcasm, I'm glad that comment put Britt in laughter town.
"San, can I ask a question?" Oh gosh, I suddenly have a lump in my throat. Why did she have to say that so caushesly? "Ask away babe," I say with a confident front.
"Why won't you let me see the kitchen?" I swallow the growing lump in my throat, and just, look at her. She knows how my parents lives came to an end, but I never mentioned the mess they left behind.
"Oh gosh, don't cry baby, I'm sorry, how stupid." She sounds so guilty, I had to snog her to stop my weeping... And then Maria starts weeping, well, screaming.

"Can I come and help Santana?"
"Sure thing Britt, I'm gonna need it." I say as I pull Brittany's bra strap up. I'm still limping because of that stupid, OUCH!!! Oh great, now I have two cut knees.
Brittany is carrying me to Maria's room, all the way to her rocking chair.
"I'll get the first aid," I intrude, "NO!" I shout.

10:30pm
We've all stopped crying rivers and waterfalls now. We have given up on trying to get Maria to sleep.
"Let's play princesses," Britt says, as she puts the tacky plastic crown on Maria's premature head.
It's like someone's painted a smile on my face, I'm with the too most important people on this planet, no, the universe! Maria can't smile, or grip, like I've said before, "a newborn can do more than her," but the one thing she can do, and only one over person called my girlfriend can do this, is make my life complete,

"ALL HAIL QUEEN MARIA!" We laugh.
This is my forever family, I just know it. 
👑🍼💘👩‍👩‍👧😊