Chapter 21- If Wings Could Fly

My heart is slowing... It's almost stopped. I am dead inside. My heart is with the angels, but yet, my soul is still inside my morphing monster of a body. I feel so... Odd. My head is a puzzle and I've just lost all the pieces. My phones vibrating in my clutch, it's Tina, should I take it?

"Hey Santana it's me, Tina. I know you can hear me so I'll start talking. Me and Mike," Oh dear gosh, not this again. Do you know what. I give up!

"Shut up about your drama of a love life Tina!" It's so annoying that I might as well hang up.

"We wanted to send our condolences on the funeral being called of by the state... I didn't even know it was a thing," I want to punch her!

Ok Santana, deep breath, "Well neither did I Tina. Neither did I,"

"Are you ok Santana? Your mumbling." AM I OK!!! You've got to be kidding me! (Santana leaps out of her seat and hangs up on Tina, throwing her phone across her dingy room and onto her bed.) I'm so angry and I can't even belly flop onto my bed... YOU know why. Because I'm stupid that's why! This is all my fault. If I just stopped being such a brave little moron and called the police.

I have to finish half a history paper to give in on Tuesday, Maths for Thursday, and... oh gosh. I have Mr Shue's Glee club assignment is due today! I'm doomed. The angry prey of students can smell the sent of weakness in me, they can hear the pain in my voice, they can see me unravel in front of there eyes...

Spanish Class, Last Lesson of the Day.

What's the time? (Sigh) Five more minutes Santana, you can do this. No I can't. I can't do this anymore, I quit life! I want to cry a thousand rivers and then drown myself in then!

Oh gosh, Shue face is looking at me. "Class dismissed, au Miss Lopez, can I talk to you please." Oh gosh, why does he sound so concerned?

"Ok," why is my voice sounds so mouse like? If I keep acting suspicious he's gonna know somethings up.

Why is there always that one kid that takes at least a decade to put his pencil in his bag? I don't think it helps that he's 'texting' at the same time. Well... At least he's left now. Oh, I'm so nervous. I don't think it helps that I've been having morning sickness in three Glee club meetings this week alone.

I can hear the little rumble of  the door slam. I can feel my heart leaping out of my chest. I can see the worry on Mr Shue's face...

I'm walking a little closer to him. I can feel my body rattle like a snake. How did I get here? To this place in time, this mess, all this mayhem? Even though I've always had a tough home life I'd just thought that... Once I left it all behind, my life would be normal.

Oh god, he's about to say something, "How's life been?" I can hear the concern in his sigh. I think he deserves to know about the mess I've gotten myself in. Ok, here it goes. Just take a deep breath Santana and everything will be fine.

A drop. It always starts with a drop. A drop of pure innocence, of hope, just begging for him to hug me.

"C-C-C-C-Can, I, H-have, a," Suddenly I have transformed into a small child. Weak, scared and begging her farther for a hug. Or in my case, the closest thing I've ever had.

He knows... Well, at least I think he knows. He definitely knows that I'm not alright, or myself for that matter, I mean I'm crying on his shoulder here.

I can feel myself lift my head up a little off is messily shoulder and say those two words...

I feel like I should tell you all the truth. Huh, here goes nothing... I was born with broken wings. Till now I've had to break some wings to get me, at the most, an inch off the ground. But lets be honest here, every time I break someone's wings, they just grow new ones the next day. Therefore making me plummet rapidly to the hard ground below. And believe me. It really hurts...

Wow... what do you think will happen next? Thank you all for being so loyal to this story, 1.6k! Let me know in the comments below what you want to happen:)