Chapter 2: Strong Girl

"Good Morning Maria," Santana said softly to her screaming sister, " Who needs an alarm clock when I have a screaming, poo bomb sister from across the hall."

Santana carried Maria all the way down the creaky stairs, past the down stairs bathroom and... She froze. It was so dark last night that she didn't see the bloody mess her farther left behind. Smoke that crept up the walls, blood all over the white tiles and tape outlines of lost lives.

"It's a good thing you were taking a nap in your crib whilst mama and papa played cowboys and Indians huh," Santana said with sarcasm.

Santana tip toes over the crime seen to get the baby formula. "Hush Maria, your milk is coming," Santana waited by the microwave impatiently whilst Maria's bottle was warming up, wondering to herself wondering what to have for breakfast, cereal, toast, chocolate. The microwave dinged and she gave Maria the bottle. 

...

I know Maria is only 4 months old, and she uses crying as trying to speak to me, but I just can't take it! If she cries for another hour I will go deaf. Maybe, I should just leave her to cry herself to sleep, after all, I did it last night, and it wasn't so bad. Huh, but she's not me, I don't want her to be me, she is Maria Lopez, even though she's a tad slower than the over 4 month olds out there, she is still precious.

"Don't cry Maria, I'm hear," Her skin is so soft, she's like a little screaming blanket on my chest, "I have an idea, why don't we both have a nap on the couch?" I hope she doesn't roll of my chest, I don't wanna be sisterless to.

...

What should the next chapter be... please leave a comment and thanks for reading:)