Chapter 4: Oh Tuesday (Daytime)

Tuesdays are never good days. All the boring, non important lessons all dumped onto one day. Since I was disgracefully kicked of the cheerios, the only good part of the day is Glee... Gosh, I never thought I would say that. But, the up side is that I get to wear my own clothes And, most importantly, it means I get to leave school at 2pm with my other geeky directions, so it slices $35 of the day-care bill.

3:47am

A loud cry came from Maria's room, "If only babies could tell time," I gowned in a teenage style manor. I keep tripping in my old Bratz slippers when I walk over the creaky floor boards. "Hola Maria," I said sleepily, "How on earth did you never wake me up in the past," She just doesn't stop crying, I swear a 4y old child hyped up on 100 jolly ranchers would be easier to calm down then Maria.

Only Britt knows this but Maria has always been my little princess. Sure, when me and mum compared her to other 4 month olds she's a bit slow, but she's perfect to me.

8:00am

Right, I've been up since 4am, I am positively sure Maria's made me deaf and I am 5 minuets late for school. This day couldn't get any worse even if I , (A car speeds right in front of Santana, she swerves to avoid it, making her car grind to a holt as it hits the pavement, just meters away from Kurt and Blaine.) 

At this point in time, I'm trembling. "Oh my gosh Santana, what happened?" Kurt asked in shock "I need to get you to a H,h hospital," Well he's not helping my nerves. But I am not gonna be in tears again.

" Kurt can you take me to Burt's garage?" I think I said that a tad too rudely. It's a good thing he said yes. Me and Maria are hobbling behind Blaine's gay buggy until (BANG!) "You've gotta be mother fu," Maria's in the car. Dam it, I really wanna swear right now.

By this point in the day, it's just gone 12 o'clock, school knows where I am {luckily}, I sent my screaming, drama queen of a baby sister off to her day-care, which is only 2 blocks away from Burt's garage and what else, oh yea, how could I forget, my car is on it's way to the scrap heap. It terns out, when oceans of oil goes over everything, it's like a flammable glue! Well at least Britt's hear now, I'm in her arms whilst she's on her phone attempting to find my a good hire car.

"Baby calm down, I'll find you a car and until then, I'll drive you and Maria everywhere," She stopped stroking my hair as I turn my head to look at her, "Brittney. You don't have a driving licence, let alone a car."

I really hate my life right now! I feel like I'm a awful big sister, I have no income, and you would be surprised how much money you need to spend over 5 days... wait. It's only been 5 days! It's not even been a week yet. I can't do this anymore. Someone HELP ME!

  -THANKS FOR READING! IF YOU GUYS WANT ME TO RIGHT "OH TUESDAY (NIGHTS)" PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN IT :)