Chapter 26: Who's The Daddy?

"The babies are yours," Santana says calmly.
..."What?" He whispers, hoping the universe doesn't hear them.

Ok guys, I know this sounds crazy but I somehow managed to find out who the father of my ever growing twins are. And, I'm sorry you haven't been updated for a while, me and Britt have been doing some hardcore investigation work since March.

Let me take you back in time to explain how I got here...

30th March 2016

Me and my girls are walking in the park, "What a beautiful day for a long and sunny walk."

"Yeah. Sunny with 80% chance of rain Britt!" Dam-it, I snapped at her again. I hate these stupid hormones that come with teenagerness and preggo times 2! This sucks! I can't even explain how bad I feel. Well... I can but... I can only think of sailors talk. "Sorry Brittany, you wouldn't understand how I'm feeling,"

Brittany stops in her tracks and turns to fully fade Santana, "Well maybe I would understand if you just talked to me," Wow, I've never seen her so mad. I knew we've been slipping away for a while but I never fought this would happen...

"I don't want you to know Brittany! Do you know why?" My blood is racing against my heart, "Because you shouldn't have to deal with all of this! Do you know what, forget it!"

"Santana, wait!" Brittany shouted at her as she chased after me.

12th April 2016

Right so here's what's been going down recently. Very long story sure I've been avoiding Brittany like mad. And all because I'm really mad, and I hate being mad! But I can't get rid of this mad feeling and it makes me feel even madder! And... And... Dammit! I tripped over that stupid step again.

10:35am, English class

Somethings wrong... I don't know what? But I know somethings wrong. Not with me though, the twins are fine, I'm talking about Brittany. Hmmm... She's Hiding Something From Me! Dear gosh what?!? (As Santana's thoughts entwine inside her head Brittany passes her a note.) Huh, what's this?
"Meet me with Maria at my house after straight after school today, I know you still mad, and that's understandable, I always mess things up, but I know who the father is! - Your Brittany;)"

4:58pm, a week later, Brittany's room

"Wow, it took you a whole week to read that letter?" Brittany said, 50% surprised and the other half confused. As Britt's mum let me and Maria into there lovely home.
"I'm might be dyslexic, but not that dyslexic." Well that couldn't of come out more bitter, "Sorry," I say shyly, "Do you wanna go upstairs," Brittany nods and we walk up the stairs together.

"Now girls if your gonna make out, please keep the door closed." Brittany's mum shouts from the bottom of the stairs. That was only one time! "It's a good thing you two are both girls, the last thing we'd want is a teen pregnancy." Ok... That's awkward. I'll take that as Brittany's said absolutely nothing to her parents. Wow, that's not like Britt to keep secrets from her parents!

As I closed the door behind us, "I gonna take a wild guess and say you haven't mentioned any of this to anyone?"

Brittany gulps, "No... It's so hard to keep this from them... But I'll do anything for you." A kiss on the forehead and I break, sobbing historically, on my woman's shoulder.
"It's ok babe, it gonna be just fine."

That went on for a while. Brittany didn't join in though, which is surprising. I love it how even though she's just as weak, she'll just be strong for me. I'll skip you forward to when the crying stops.

1 hour and 23 minutes later

"I'm sorry Brittany."

"It's ok, I was never mad at you. I just wanted you to open up to me, that's all."

"I'll tell you everything, just not now, ok..."

"Ok Santana."

The small bundle is startled by the speeding cars outside, causing her to cry. Loudly! She can't do much, but she can ROAR! Brittany believes that she was born half lion... It took me a long time to explain why that's physically impossible.

Brittany looks joyfully at Maria and scoops her up into her arms. "Hey Maria. Did that noisy car wake you up?" Maria's actually quieting down now! I don't know how Britt can do that? Well to think of it, Maria probably has had enough of being around her big sis 24/7.

I'm snuggled up in Brittany's bed, rocking Maria to the side of me. Whilst I get a lovely back massage from my woman. "A little lower babe," she's been teaching herself massages for pregnant women, "Thank you," it feels so good.

Maria's starting to grow, but not much, she's still in clothes for 3-6month olds when she should be clothes for 9-12month olds. I can't wait till my next appointment, I get to see my babies!!! Wait... That note...

"Sooooo, Brittany... About that note you gave me..." She gulps loudly, "How on earth did you find out and who on earth is it???"

...

Silence...

...

Brittany got up and slowly slipped into bed beside me. And just, lies her head against my beating heart. Fiddling with the tassels on her t-shirt.

"Remember that party before Christmas?"

The one where a drunken guy managed to punch me and Britt's lights out for half an hour, yes, "Sadly yes Britt,"

"Well... It turns out that I had my phone on record on the whole time a-"

I cut her off, "SHOW ME!"

4 minutes of HELL! I've just had to watch. My eyes are leaking like watering cans. I can't believe he did this to me:(

27th April 2016. Today.

"The babies are yours," Santana says calmly.
..."What?" Mike whispers, hoping the universe doesn't hear them.