Chapter 18: Broken Bridges

Ough... Somebody's decided to build a drum in my head. With every beat the scenery vibrates rapidly around me. Well, on the up side, at least it's still dark out. Wait... Does this mean I woke up before Maria?! Why, oh why would I do this to myself?

4:32am

I know this sound. It's the sound that no teenager should here when the sun gets another three hours in bed. "Maria! Go back to bed!" Wow, I can shout pretty loudly for someone who just woke up.

4:56am

Man, she can barely hold your pinkie, but yet she has lounges louder then sirens. I should really go and tend to my baby sister, "I don't wanna," Stop acting like a teenager, and get out of your nice, soft, cozzzy... Maybe just five more minuets. No Santana! Don't you DARE give into temptation again, you CAN do this.

I'm physically and emotionally exhausted. I am literally dragging my legs across this corridor, catching splinters as I go. Trying my very hardest not to fall under my own, Ow! My lips are now kissing the floorboards. That drum in my head is growing louder, and, oh gosh, is that blood? You'd think doing a simple task like walking would be easy, but noooooo... I have to go and smash my face in.

At least Maria's being paishent, well, as least as paishent as a, augh...emmm, oh great, I can't remember how old my baby sis is, typical.

10:25am... an hour and a half late for school.

"Mr Shue," I'm at the other end of this stupid corridor, and yet I can still hear Rachel's whining. I think it's dance practice this morning. I think? Finally, I'm hear.

"And a 5, 6, 7," Mr Shue's head turns to look at mine, "Oh great, Welcome Santana. What have you been up to this morning?"

 "Is that teacher talk for 'Why on EARTH are you nearly two hours late!' Or are you trying to be a absolute CREEP!" I have lost the remote control for my mouth. He's still trying to reason with me but, you know... All control feels gone, if there was any there to begin with.

Why is Puck laughing? He looks way to amused by this. "I think this is the closest to the old Santana we'll ever get." Why is everyone nodding to that! Even Britt? That drum has turned into the loudest noise ever, like I'm right next to the world biggest avalanche. The world is doing loop-de-loops and my...

"Santana sit on the floor now!" Shue is slowly placing my fragile body onto the icy floor. My head is twirling whilst the other skaters gust look at me.

My bed?... My room?... My house?... THREE FORTY FIVE PM! Quinn? "Maria?" Quinn's just smiling as she's slowly placing my head back onto my pillow.

"Don't worry San, Maria's napping. You've been home for about three hours and asleep for four." Her gentle hand and those claws she calls nails are soothing my head. "You didn't faint, but, if Sir didn't get you rested any sooner you would of. Brittany's gone to pick up her sis from school and..."

Why is she crying? "Spit it out, I don't have all day." Quinn's just finished rifling through her bag, why is she got what I think she's got! "For you?"

Her sigh says it all... "No Santana... for you. You better do this test by tomorrow or school will be a nightmare for you."

"It already is a nightmare for me." But she's right. I'm so confused though, how did she... OH DEAR GOSH: You know when you have a really big hangover and you just remember what you said whilst 'not with it', that's how I feel right now. "Ok."

I must of been thinking for a while because Quinn's brining Maria in for me. Wait a second... SHE'S NOT CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "It's a Christmas miracle," I can feel the laughter change the air we breve.

"You've just reminded me, tomorrows a half day because it's the last day of school for 2015!" Thank you miss Fabrey. Christmas holidays. At last.

Christmas Special coming up! hopefully before 2015 is over. What do you think of the story so far? And the million dollar question, What do you think will happen for Santana, Brittany and Maria for Christmas? Let me know!

(Hay... just between you and me, you will wanna read the next chapter! You will be surprised!)