Chapter 13- My Girls

My life is in tatters, and hope is in heaven. Don't get me wrong, Maria means the world to me, but, I'm just not cut out for this.

Oh gosh, Not again. That stupid window. It sends shivers down my spine and yet, it's seducing me. I don't know why I suddenly feel like this? "I'm a gonna, I'M A GONNA!" I have no control of my own body, my impulses have taken full control, I think... I don't really know?

Right, STOP THIS SANTANA! Face it, you need help, "I don't want help!" You call hanging out the window a stable thing for a teenage to do then? "No..." Then get down of this window and call Brittany, Now! "Call Britt, call Britt."

 I know your probably in the middle of your beauty sleep, but please pick up the phone. I need your warm embrace, I need your soft lips, I need the one I love...

"Santana... it's barely gone midnight," She says, yawning into the phone.

It's only Brittany, so why can't I get my words out? I'm now shivering with fear, I've turned into a waterfall and I'm flooding the world around me. I'm like a tornado, destroying everything that's ever stood in front of it. 

"Baby I'm coming!" The urgency in my loves voice, my guard is too low. I don't want to bring her into this...

It sure is cold outside today... Once again, I feel the harsh judging breeze cursing me for my mistakes. I'm gonna die one day, it might as well be today.

Hear I go. Slowly edging myself down so I can go up, my only regret, I'm Santana, I have no regrets. Right, hear I go. 3, 2, 1, and... "BABY NO!" Somethings around my waist, pulling me back into the warmth. "Am I in heaven now?" I whisper softly towards the bright light that gripping me tight,

"No, but you've just been saved by your guardian angel." Is it? no, it can't be?

"Brittany," I say with a glimmer of hope, " Help me," I whisper in her warm embrace. 

3 hours later

Were all crying on the floor now, yes, Maria's joined in to. Words are starting to choke out of my mouth, "I don't k,k,know what's happening," My love cuts me off,

"I know baby, I know."

Maria's screeching louder then the science of sound knows,

"I need to ch,change her nappy," Britt takes Maria from me and takes care of business, literally. 

My eyes are glued to my girls. They get along so well, they make me feel true happiness.

Morning

Oh wow, I must of fallen asleep. Where are my girls? I hope there not in the kitchen, I don't want Britt to see the kitchen! I feel like a zombie as I walk down theses horrid steps. Please say she's in the living room.

(As Santana turns the corner, she finds Brittany standing still in shock. Pure silence. Her jaw was half way to Australia now and Maria lays silently in her arms.)

"San," Brittany's voice sound so shaky I can't even describe it.

I don't know what to say to her, Britt looks like she's faint, "Yeah, this is why I insisted you never went into the kitchen."

"When you where telling the glee club what happened to your parents..." Tiny tear drops started to roll down her face, "I fink you forgot to mention about the fact that your once cream kitchen," I had to but in,

"Wow really, this room used to be cream? all I see is my parents blood left, right and centre." I say whilst walking towards my love.

A still shaking Brittany starts to whisper, "How did he get it all over the celling?"

"Britt! stop looking into the kitchen, watch some tele and I'll make you breakfast kk?"

She nods before planting a gentle lipstick kiss on both my cheeks. I feel so bad  for her. I never wanted her to see the bloody state of the kitchen. I think I might treat her to something, you know, to make it up to her for all the commotion and literally saving me from death.

Thank you all so much for reading so far!!!! I can't believe I have nearly 600 reads. Back when I started in May when I started I thought I'd only get 50 readers by this point so its truly amazing. I have more juicy chapters install and a twist so keep reading.