Chapter 3- School Days

Another lame school day, only this wont be any old school day. The day Miss Lopez has to tell her musical dorks and Brittany that she's gonna be playing mama to Maria for life.

10:25am to 15:15pm

Mr Shue is in the middle of rambling on about how Sue tried to get him arrested, again," She painted strawberry marshmallow fluff hickies all over her neck and tried to undress me in the middle of the,"

"Mr Shue, how we would all love for you to carry on explaining the only sexual intercourse you will EVER have," Santana continued, "I have something very personal to tell you all."

"I KNEW IT!" Tina screeched excitedly, "So who's the farther?"

Brittany looked puzzled, "What, why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone beh," I butted in, "I'm not cheating on you Britt, and I'm talking about the opposite of life." Words start to poor out of my mouth, I tell them every horrifying detail. As I continue, I start to tremble, I keep having mini flashbacks and I feel tears pouring down my face. Brittany rushed out of her chair to hold my hand, just as everyone starts to watch me crumble into millions of tiny pieces.

By this point, I have got the whole glee club hugging me and saying comforting mumbo gumbos.

"I'm so sorry Santana," Mr Shue broke the silence "If you ever need anything, and I mean ANYTHING, you know who to come to."

I snuffled out a thank you before the lunch bell rang.  And I say, I think Sue couldn't of made it more awkward then she'd already had done. I was sitting on one of the many lunch tables with Rachel, Quinn, Sugar, Tina, Finn, Puck and Unique when an angry Sue came marching up behind me.

"Lopez!" I swallowed in fear, "You know the rules, no leaving practices early!"

"Back off Sue," Puck snapped

"If you knew what happened to her that day you would be more sincere," Quinn added

Trust me, you do NOT wanna know what Sue said after that. All I will say though, that she banned me from Sectionals before I threw my cheery slushy in her face and ran to the bathroom.

The girls ran after me, Rachel tried to cover my now bruised eye with her foundation, "I'm So Sorry,"

"SHUT UP BERRY," I hate it when people see me crack and crumble, at least it's quarter past 3 now. Quinn suggested I should go home, and I agreed. It looks like I'm gonna need a lot more help then I want.