Chapter 10: The Wicked Witch Of Sue

There are witches on this land we call... Earth. And there powers are, well, see for yourself.

10:01am, Monday with glee club.

"How are you doing today Santana?" Why did Mike have to ask me THAT. It's a good thing Tina's just punched him in the leg for me.

I swallow, "It was the 2 week anniversary on Friday." I really wish that these caring munchkins wouldn't have such boring life's.

"Morning all," Mr Shue face walks in. But he doesn't sound, ok, if you know what I mean. He's not his cheerful self. A mixture of what looks like anger and, sadness. And we all know that Anger + Sadness = Sue!

I gave Quinn the look before she cautiously blurted out, "What did she do to you?" And all I can say is, you know its bad when your choir teacher breaks down in tears on the cold laminated floor in front of you. "She, she, she..." He's now stuttering like MAD! "Walked out of car, she, she, pushed me into it, and, and got into her car and," He's heavily crying now, "Kept ramming into my car at high speed."

All of the New Directions are on the floor hugging Mr Shue, whilst well... The boys where "Venting" there rage. The only man, "well, boy" in this whole room not venting there rage is Mason, and that's only because Madison is sitting on top of him. Not the best way to welcome the New New Directions members, on there third week of surviving crazy town. Unbeknown to all of us, But Figgins watch it all on his new CCTV camera, and sent the footage to the police.

1:49pm, Gym. Substitute teacher: Sue... Oh boy.

I don't know why Sue is making us sit on the cold, hard floor? I'm guessing that this will be a sit down and listen to the shi,

"Santana?" Britt's softly tapping me on the leg. Somethings up, she looks nervous.

"Yes baby," I'm leaning into her ear, I don't like it when my love is saddened.

 Why on earth is she starting to cry? "Babe you can tell me anyt," She covers my mouth, speaking very fast, "What if where next?" What is she talking about? "If she did that to Mr Shue, would all of Glee club end in the same fait."

She's in my warn embrace, just like old times, weeping whilst I'm whispering soothing words into her ears. And then wicked witch Sylvester aims her cannon at us. "Oh look everyone, its the F*£&! couple." My jaw is now in Australia! The most offensive word in the LGBTQ community, and she used it! Everyone is in shock but no one is daring to snap back.

It's a good thing my mum saved us at the right time.

Suddenly, "Sue Sylvester, YOUR UNDER ARREST!" The police are officially my new best friend. But, she didn't go without a fight, "You can't arrest me!" Wow, she couldn't of screamed that any louder, even if she was plugged into a amp.

They did arrest her! Well, after she gave then the 4 hour run around.

Tuesday, Glee club

"So how did they catch her?" Marley asks out of curiosity, where all listening in because where kinda unsure.

"They found her on the side of the road ""Doing her business"" in a bush." The whole room field with laughter. If only someone caught it on, "I filmed it whilst I was driving so graver around peeps." PERFECT!

"I hope they never let her out." Kitty dances, Mr Shue says it's not nice to talk to people like that. But he agreed with us on this on.

"Ok guys, lets start practicing this dance number." We all jump out of our seats, well, except Artie, he just strolled to the front, doing a little arm shimmy on the way. We all looked at each other, I think things are finally starting to tern back into normal... slowly.

"AND A 5,6,7,8!"

Thank you all for reading my 1st ever fanfiction! Nearly 400 reads! I've got more juicy stuff in store for you guys so vote, comment and keep reading #GleeForever!