Chapter 25- Sick Suspicions

"Santana No! It's 4:30am, you've been getting up to throw up since 3, No School!" That would be the sound of Brittany laying down the law, for once. Why am I even arguing with her... I Hate school!

"Ok..." My body is shaking violently, the world around me is spinning forever faster, and...

"SANTANA! Stay with me Santana!" W-what's h-h-happening? "Santana, you just past out. There's now a sick bucket in your bedroom, I'm gonna carry you in."

I want to tell you everything that happened next, but the truth is, I can't remember a thing. I'm in my room now, under my cosy duvet, with Maria on my chest whilst Brittany makes us some breakfast.

Huh... I've never noticed how much blood there is around this place, probably because this is the first time I've not been running around like a loony, but still. It just shows how much of a bubble I've been in.

11:27am

Well this is hell! Brittany's at school already and I'm only half dressed whilst I can't comfort this teething baby monster (aka Maria).

"It's ok baby, I know it hurts," Every time anything goes near her mouth, she will amidietly bite it in hope that it will soove her, just a shame that it never works. (Santana places Maria into her mosses basket in the living room) "Try and get some rest sweetheart, you need to get your energy up." I don't like leaving her to settle by herself, because she never can settle by herself, but I have got to get myself ready for the day.

(Santana walks upstairs with a spring in her step, carrying the baby monitor, to then get upstairs to realize she really needs to do some washing.)

"Typical." I really need to get on top of my washing, "Well, at least it's all in the washing machine for once."

🎶 I kissed a girl and I liked it, it 🎶

"Hey Britt Britt, what's up?"

"Bad news Santana, you need to be here by 2pm for the three hour rehearsal for sectionals!"

Oh yeah, New Directions, I forgot about that. Oops. What the time now... (13:03) "Ok, I'll be quick, is it alright if I bring my screaming baby tough?"

"Don't worry about that, Beth's already here, and trust me, she's very, very, VERY, hyper." Oh so that's why there's so much screaming in the background. "Oh and..." (Brittany walks to a quieter corner of the room so no one can hear her) "Everyone thinks you might be preggo, but don't worry, I've said nothing."

"I guess I have to tell them then, (sigh) I'm kindda glad, if no one asked they would never know."  

"Ok then. Soooo... Maria's Your screaming baby?"

"I guess, why? Oh gosh, quit the cutie voice Babe."

"I've never herd you say that before... You've always treated her like your own daughter, but you've never been able to admit it."

She does have a point. But the reason why I can't say it out loud is because it shouldn't of been this way. Maria's just turned 8 months old now, not to mention she's been cared for by her pregnant sister. She needs so much looking after, she can't do anything, and I need more help now that I'm 16 weeks and 5 days along, and I have a small bump, which is getting harder to hide. 

"I know... Look I'm half way there, I've been walking and talking, we will be there in 20, Love you."

"You two, got to go, phone d." I think Brittany's phone just died.

I'm looking forward to this millennium long practice. It gets me out of the house, and I get to spend more time with my princess. Who hasn't slept, stopped crying and has barely eaten.

"Hey princess looking forward to meeting more of my friends!" Her crying just gets louder as she just lies there still in the pram. Don't ask what happened to the sit up buggy, they really should have better breaks. "I know baby, I know it hurts. It will get better soon sweetheart." I really should start saying that to myself.

Sorry I haven't written in so long, but the next few chapters will be worth it! Tell your friends:) 

-MissMLee   31/3/16