| The Two brother's past|

Start from the beginning

"So you know how much trouble your causing!? Teachers might think I'm raising my children the wrong way!". Mrs. Chavez said.

"That's because you are!". Ryan yelled. That's when Ryan was slap by his mother .

"What did you just say..Ryan ". His mother said glaring at him.

"Your no son of mine". Mrs. Chavez said.

Ryan's eyes widen hearing does words come out of his mother and it brings anger to him.

"Your a horrible mother ..who doesn't love her own child ..you don't even care about me!". Ryan yelled and run outside the cold weather.

"Ryan get back here!". Mrs. Chavez yelled.

I stop Mrs. Chavez from running after her son .
"Leave him alone". I said.

Ryan run outside , he runs deeper in the garden and stops . He sits down under the tree.

He felt something running down his cheek. He touch his cheek and saw tears.

"I'm crying?". Ryan said . He wipes away the tears in his eyes and fixes his scarf.

 He wipes away the tears in his eyes and fixes his scarf

"Don't cry..Crying is for the people who are weak!..that's what father said". Ryan said.

Ryan gets his phone and calls his father.
"Father ". Ryan said .

"Yes my son?". Mr. Roderick said.

"Father about the thing you said..I want to come there in France with you". Ryan said.

Ryan heard a chuckle from his father.
"Sure son..when do you want to leave?". Mr. Roderick said.

"Give me one week to prepare my things". Ryan replied.

"Yes my son".

Days past Ryan been ignoring his mother and brother but he didn't ignore me.

"Ryan...what is wrong!? You have been ignoring me!". Jason said grabbing his brother's wrist.

Ryan didn't spoke.
"How dare you talk back to mother..when she was scolding you.". Jason said with a glare .

"She never even care like you..you just watch me get slap by our mother and didn't even help me". Ryan said.

Jason's eyes widen .
"Because she was teaching you a lesson". Jason said.

"Don't you think it's too much for getting slap?". Ryan said.

Jason look somewhere else than his brother .
"Mother is just worry about you". Jason said.