CHAPTER 7

Justin’s POV:

I woke up next morning in my bed with a huge headache. I looked at myself and saw that I still had my street clothes on. Then I remembered last night. I can’t believe I let her kiss me. I don’t like her anymore, at least not that way. I can never make that mistake again. What a wild night though...

I got up. I was only in my tank top. But where was my jacket? Damn it, Selena must’ve taken it.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

I just finished brushing my teeth when I heard my doorbell ring. I groaned. I was too tired and weak to move around. I slumped downstairs and opened the door. To my surprise, Fredo was standing at my door. I smiled when I saw y/n standing next to him. She smiled back.

                “Hi.” She said.

                “Hey, man.” Fredo said.

                “Oh, hey, I didn’t know you guys were coming. Come in.” I said and they came inside. “So… what brings you to Casa de Bieber?”

y/n giggled to herself. I smiled at that. I can be really corny when it's worth someone's smile.

                “Oh we tried calling you to see if you wanted to have lunch with us, but you didn’t answer your phone. We were nearby so we just drove over here.” Fredo said.

                “Oh sorry, I probably didn’t hear your calls.” I said rubbing my eye.

                “Just woke up?” y/n giggled and messed up my hair even more. I smiled at her cuteness.

                “Yeah,”

                “So are you coming with us?” Fredo asked.

                “Sure. Can you guys wait a little? I’m gonna go get ready.” I asked. They nodded and I went upstairs.

I took a shower and got dressed.

I went down the stairs. I heard Fredo and y/n talking.

                “You know it makes you uncomfortable.” Fredo said.

                “I know, but I don’t want to make a big deal of it. It’s nothing, I’m fine with it.” y/n said.

                “I know you’re just saying that. Y/n, if you don’t like it then you should tell him!”

                “It’s not my business about what he does. I don’t want to tell him how to live his life, it’ll make me seem so controlling and jealous.”

                Fredo laughed. “But you are jealous.”

                “What?! No!”

                Fredo laughed again. “It’s ok, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be.”

                “I’m NOT jealous. We’re not even—“

                I coughed and went in the room as if I just got downstairs. “Hey guys, I’m ready!”

                “Cool, let’s go.” Fredo said standing up.

                y/n stood up with Fredo. “Don’t talk about this anymore.” She said softly so I couldn’t hear. But I still did.

                “Talk about what?” I asked as if I didn’t know anything, hoping that she’d tell me.

                “Nothing.” y/n said shortly. She picked up her car keys and went out the house. I turned to Fredo for an answer.

                “I’ll tell you later, but it’s about last night.” He said and followed y/n out to the car. y/n was in the driver’s seat, Fredo in the passenger’s seat, and I took the backseat.