CHAPTER 6

It’s been two days since we went to the movies with y/n and Demi. Za and I are going to DJ Tay James’s party at the L.A. club tonight. It’s been a week since I last went clubbing. Za and I are at my house about to leave.

                “C’mon man, leggo.” Za said waiting for me by the door. I put a light jacket over my tank top and we head out and got in my car. I started up the engine and drove us off.

                “So anything new happenin since I was gone?” Za asked. He went to Cancun with his family the past week.

                I was wondering whether I should tell him about y/n. But I decided to wait. “Nah, nothing much. I went to Bruno’s barbeque. That was fun. How was Cancun?”

                “Yeah it was fun. Got drunk as shit.” He said with a laugh.

                “Where was your kid?”

                “Oh she stayed in the hotel with my cousin.”

We parked the car and walked over to the club. I could already hear the music booming. We went inside and there were a lot of people partying inside. Za and I made our way to the DJ. Tay looked up and waved.

                “Yo, JB! Za! Long time no see, man!” he said with a smile and hug.

                “Wassup Tay, how’s it goin?” I said.

                “Good, good. Running the parties, oh you know.” He shrugged and laughed.

                “Oh, typical Tay. Always givin’ people a good time.” Za said.

                “Go party guys, I’ll catch up with ya later.” Tay said and put his headphones on.

Za and I got our drinks and went to the back of the club so we wouldn’t attract attention. We were dancing and drinking when a lady came up to me.

                “Hey Justin,” she said in a seductive voice. I turned around and saw someone I did not expect to see here.

It was my ex, Selena. She was wearing a tight mini dress that made her breasts very noticeable. She wore black high heels and bright red lipstick. I have to admit she looked really sexy.

                “Oh, Selena. Didn’t expect to see you here.”

                “Oh the club is like my second home!” she laughed. She noticed that I still had my jacket on. “Oh you must be so hot under that!” she said taking my jacket off for me. I felt kind of uncomfortable because she was also feeling my muscles as she did so. “Have you been working out lately?” she asked flirtatiously.

                “Uh… Yeah.”

                “Oh, it shows!” she said inviting herself to feel my body. I backed away from her but she came closer to me. She backed me into a wall and continued to feel me. Then she leaned in to kiss me. But I pushed her away.

                “Sorry Selena, but we’re kinda over now. I don’t feel that way about you anymore.”

                “Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to pressure you.” she said backing away. She looked shameful.

                “It’s ok, don’t feel bad.” I said to lighten things up. I glanced over to Za, who was watching us from afar.

                “We’re still friends right?”

                “Yeah, of course!” I said giving her a hug. When I let go she smiled. We talked and partied for a while. She got a lot more seductive since we broke up. She noticed my drink was empty.

                “C’mon, I’ll show some of these drinks, you should try them! They’re amazing.” She said and took my hand and walked me over to the bar. She ordered me a couple of different shots. “Have you had any of these before?” she asked.

                “No, I don’t think—“

                “C’mon try one! Unless you’re scared…” she said with a wink.

                I laughed. “I’m not scared.”

                “Then try one. Here I’ll have one with you.” she said and we picked up a shot. She counted to three and we drank it. I made a face because it was really strong.

                “Wow, that’s—“

                “Strong?” she laughed. “That’s the fun part.” She picked up another shot and gave me another one. “Young, wild, and free right?” she said raising her glass.

                “Young, wild, and free.” I said and we drank. Selena stopped drinking, but she urged me to keep drinking. I never consumed this much alcohol before, but I didn’t stop.

Selena’s POV:

I managed to convince Justin to taking many shots. He was so drunk now, my plan is working. We’ll be back together in no time…

Justin was leaning against the table almost passing out. I moved closer to him and sat on his lap. I wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him to see if he would back away. But he was too drunk to even care. I smiled and continued making out with him.

Za came over to us. I pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Za and smiled.

                “Hey Za!” I said.                                                                                               

                “Hey Selena. Um… Are you guys back together or something?”

                “Are we?” I asked Justin smiling at him, hoping he would say yes.

                “What? Sorry I didn’t hear the ques…” he asked dozing off.

                “Are we back together, baby?” I asked him.

                “Um… Nah.” Justin said. I frowned.

                “Yo, Justin, you’re so drunk.”

                “Yeah, let’s go home.” Justin said and motioned me to get off him. He had trouble standing up, but Za helped him and they walked away towards the exit.

                “Wait, Justin!” I called and followed them. They stopped and turned around. “You wanna hang out at my place. Get some rest there?” I offered. Justin shook his head.

                “No thanks… I think I’d rather be… at home now.” He said as drunk as ever.

                “Oh ok. Well call me! We should hang out again sometime.” I said clinging onto his arm.

                “Uh.. ok.” He said almost passing out.

                “C’mon, let’s go.” Za said pulling him along. “Bye Sel.”

                “Bye Za. Bye baby!” I called out to Justin, but he ignored it.