Chapter 7

"BEN!" I shouted as I got onto the bus. I saw a few broken bottles and got worried. I heard nothing and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Danny, what's wrong?" James said behind me.

"Something's up with Ben, think he's on his period. Clean this shit up please?"

He nodded and grabbed the broom. I walked on the couches and avoided shards. Jesus Christ. Was this what he meant by fucked up. "Ben!" I said a little quieter.

"In here," I heard a faint voice say. It came from the bathroom.

I reached for the handle. It was locked. Fuck it. I broke down the door and saw Ben sitting down with blood on his hands and falling from his nose and lip.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Benny, wha-what the hell happened?" I quickly got some disinfected things.

He just stared at me with sad eyes. "I ruined a relationship."

"Oh God, please do not tell me--"

"Lydia and Matt."

"BENJAMIN!" I shouted. I then sighed while getting some antibiotics and shit like that. "How did you ruin it?"

"Her and Matt were having some problems. She and I were in a moment of I don't know, so I kissed her." He sniffed. "Matt walked around the corner as Lydia pushed away from me. Matt glared at me then all most pounced. Lydia attempted to calm him down but he shoved her to the side and continued to glare at me. She fell so I just punched him in the gut then one thing led to another an we both began to fight. Austin Carlile and Chris Motionless broke it up. Chris led me back here so I could calm down. Chris went to go get me an Advil then Matt came in and we began to argue again. Then he threw the first punch then it was worse then before-- and I.." He bit his lip trying not to cry. "I hit him with one of your bottles of jack and he grabbed the vodka bottles and hit me. Then Chris came down and Matt accidentally hit Chris in the face... Just a lot of shit man."

"Where is Chris and Matt?"

"Chris took Matt to Oli then he went to the medic for me."

That was when I realized some of his shirt had blood on it. I lifted up and saw that his lip and nose was not the worst.

"Dammit," I sighed. "We need to take you to the hospital."

"We have a show."

"You can't play like this.

"Give me a wrappy thingy!"

I shook my head no and began to disinfect everything.

I heard Chris coming into the bus along with Kevin, , the medic, and Oli. I quickly got out of the way. And let Kevin and the medic pick up Ben.

"You guys alright?" Kevin asked me. I nodded.

"Glad it didn't end ugly," he whispered. Obviously he hasn't seen his stomach. I shook my head as they walked off with him. Lydia grabbed some cleaning shit and began to clean up the blood stains. Chris pulled us all into the back lounge as Lydia cleaned up."

"I am so sorry Matt hurt him like that." Oli said.

"Oh mate, don't worry he kissed his gir--"

"Matt cheated on Lydia, so basically what Ben did was what Matt deserved."

"Why would he do that?"

"Wait who's he?"

"Matt?"

"He's a dickwad at occasion."

I then looked at Chris. I saw the gash on his cheek.

"Vodka bottle?"

"I wish, it was a rum bottle." I sucked my teeth.

"Can Ben play still." Oli asked. This man was so anxious. I guess he didn't want us to sue them. There is no way in hell I would though. They're great guys. They're friends. Friends don't sue friends.

"No, he has gashes all over his chest and stomach. There's no way he can get all cleaned up in a nick of time then play bass."

"Kean can play for you."

"Or Ghost."

"You both played today though."

"We played at 10! Take Kean."

"Fine Oliver."

Oli nodded. And texted Kean. I sighed and pinched the top of my nose to attempt stopping a fucking anxiety attack. Were we going to get kicked off tour.

Kean then got onto the bus and smiled sympathetic to me.

"Well, lets get this done with."

--

The concert actually went very well. The crowd actually was alright with Matt filling in for Ben. I wasn't worried about it really. Since people at warped were really there for the music, not the band members. Well some of them yeah, but meh.

I ran off stage and Stephan threw me a sweat towel and a water bottle. I caught the towel but the bottle fell. James laughed, so I picked up the bottle and threw it at him causing it to break and have water explode everywhere. He began to laugh along with Cameron. Jacklyne casually walked up to us. "Great show," she said standing next to Cam.

"Thank ba-Jacklyne."

She laughed and they side-hugged. I wanted to gag. Mostly because I didn't have anyone to be all romantic with. I sighed then walked away. I dialed up a familiar number.

I let it ring. I was afraid Sara would be at work, but I needed to talk to her.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, you at work?"

"Turn around and see for yourself."

A smile crept onto my face as I turned around. Sure enough I saw her and Ben standing next to each other.

"Danny Boy, meet my new Ben Bruce Clothing merchandise girl Sarabeth Watson."

~*~*~*

Not even going to edit. Too lazy. If you get your panties in a bunch bc of it. Sorry not sorry I'm done with this chapter.