Chapter 13

Because I'm Satan, listen to Lullabies by All Time Low while reading :) it gives off more feels.

The next few weeks, we were stronger than ever. She made me happy. I've never been this happy for a long time. She covered the hole in my heart and taught me how to love. I loved her a lot. I really believe she is the love of my life.

Tonight, we were going on a double date with Lydia and Ben. Yeah those twats are now in a relationship. It was cool because Ben was happy as well.

I sprayed on some cologne and straightened up my tie.

I felt my phone vibrate and my heart beat a million times and my stomach filled with butterflies. She made me feel like a teenage lad who had a crush on the girl he liked.

I opened the text and saw it was from her. I couldn't help but smile as I read it.

Sarabeth <3: Can I come over? Lydia is taking forever and I miss you :(

Me: of course love, doors open.

Sarabeth <3: see you soon bae. <3

I couldn't be more happy. I set my phone on the bathroom counter and looked at my reflection one more time. After awhile I took off my tie and tied it up again. I felt a hand on my back and smiled.

"Danny boy!" I heard Ben say. I turned around and rolled my eyes.

"What?! Were you expecting someone other then your first love?"

"Oh my god," I laughed.

He chuckled and hit my bicep. "Look good mate."

"Thanks man."

He didn't look too bad either. He was wearing a black shirt with a red tie. It fit him well.

"Danny boy!" I heard Sarabeth. I smiled wide and hit Bens arm. "That's my love."

"Danny?" I heard Sarabeth say as she walked into my bathroom. I smiled wide and kissed her.

"Mm Hey beautiful."

"Hey handsome."

"I'm going to barf," Ben said walking away. We laughed and I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again. She pulled away slightly smirking.

"Baby you're going to fade my lipstick."

"And that's a problem because?"

She giggled looked down while biting her tongue.

I kissed her forehead causing her to smile even more.

"If only Ben wasn't here and your makeup wasn't done.." I said with a wink. She smiled and opened one of the doors under my cabinet. She pulled out a box of makeup and shrugged.

"I can do touch ups. Wanna quickie?"

I smiled while undoing my tie. She took off her heals while biting her lip.

"Unzip me?"

--

Ben's fist collided with my door causing Sarabeth to jump. We finished but we were not dressed. She stood up and quickly slipped on her bra. I pulled up my pants as she ran to the bathroom.

"What?" I asked opening the door.

He smirked and touched my cheek. "Nice lipstick."

I looked at my vanity and groaned.

"Danny come here," I heard Sarabeth ask.

I quickly walked toward her and saw her point to the zipper. It was half way zipped. I smirked and unzipped it.