Chapter 10

This chapter is inspired by Jordansetsitoff 's date idea. I really liked it. Shout out!!!!!

--

Time goes by fast when you're standing next to the beautiful love of your life. Warped Tour ended sooner then I pictured. Sarabeth moved into Lydia's house that was a few blocks from mine. Everything was pitch perfect in my mind.

Tonight, Sarabeth and I were walking around downtown LA. It wasn't the most romantic stroll but she smiled and that was beautiful. We laughed randomly and kissed a few times. We were both having the time of our lives.

"Danny, lets go get a churro?"

"That sounds fantastic."

She pointed to a Hispanic family who had a churro stand. I swung our hands while leading us over there. The lady smiled at me as we ordered our churros. I handed her a five dollar bill as her eldest handed Sarabeth the churros.

The woman began to pull out change and I shook my head. "Keep the change ma'am."

A smile spread across her face. "God bless you!" I smiled and waved at her.

Sarabeth wrapped an arm around me causing me to smile. I draped my arm around her shoulder. We ate our churros in silent listening to the chaotic noises around us. Sirens and shouting everywhere. Neither of us cared. We were just happy to be in each others company.

"Do tattoos hurt?"

"Depends on where you want it."

"What about here?" She pointed on her right wrist.

"Meh, it hurts a little there. Why?"

"I feel like eventually I want a tattoo there."

"Oh, like what?"

"I was thinking a black and white rose."

I nodded and pulled her closed to me while kissing her temple. She giggled the rested her pretty little head on my chest.

"Want it right now?"

"Oh.. I'm not mentally prepared Dan."

I laughed a little causing me to look at her wrist. I saw little faded scars around it. I bit my tongue so I wouldn't bring up her past. I kissed the top of her head once more.

"Well Sara, if you want, you can come with me next Thursday to get your tattoo. I'm getting a new one as well. Do you think you'll be mentally prepared by then?"

She smirked hitting my chest playfully as she heard my hinted mocking voice.

"I will mentally prepare myself for it."

I laughed and led her to my car. She got in on the passenger side as I got into the driver seat. She leaned over and kissed my lips. I playfully bit her lip causing her to giggle into the kiss. I laughed and rubbed our noses together.

"I love you Danny,"

"I love you too Sara."

She kissed me again then put on her seatbelt.

--

"Here let me blindfold you," I whispered pulling out a Jack Daniels bandana.

"Getting kinky now?" She replied in a smart ass tone. I playfully swatted her ass causing her to laugh.

She accepted the blindfold. I smiled while I tied the bandana over her eyes.

"Can you see?"

"Sadly no."

I smirked and placed a peck on her cheek. I turned her toward our destination.

I placed my hands on her hips guiding her to a blanket and a picnic basket. Cameron set this up for me earlier tonight. He didn't do that bad. There was a bottle of champagne and a basket. I'd have to thank him for this later.

"You ready?" I whispered into her ear.

"Duh."

I untied the blindfold and she looked around with a shocked expression.

"How did you know I always wanted a midnight beach picnic thing?"

"Lucky guess."

She giggled and held my hand pulling both of us onto the blanket.

"Let's see what we got."

"Ok."

I pulled the basket closer to us. I opened the lid and was appalled with what I saw.

"We got bananas, lube, cherries, and whip cream... And a box of condoms."

She laughed throwing her head back. It caused me to laugh along with her.

--

We laid side by side while the water splashed against our feet. We were both feeling tired after a long evening but we both were trying to keep each other awake.

I was almost asleep when Sarabeth pecked my neck trying to get my eyes to open.

"Danny."

"Hmm."

"Please don't fall asleep on me,"

"I'm wide awake," I replied with a yawn.

She scoffed then scooted closer to me. "I have a strange question."

"What is it?

She took a deep breath while playing with my hand. "What do you think 'love' means?"

"What is so strange about the question?"

She shrugged then looked at me with her brown orbs. I gulped as I looked at her. She was so beautiful.

"Pet name 'love' or love love?"

"Love love."

I thought about it for awhile. When I thought about 'love' it usually was just as a pet name in my eye. Not an actual thing. Yet now... That whole view changed. I thought of Sarabeth. All I could ever see when I was with her was love.

"Hmm."

"You don't kn--"

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful," I recited.

"Danny Worsnop, the Danny Worsnop, are you quoting 'A Walk to Remember'?"

"Possibly," I replied with a smirk. She giggled while pulling me into a kiss. That was the best kiss of that whole night.

~*~*~*~*~*~

This was a fluffy short shitty filler. Sorry! Thank you Jordansetsitoff!

QOTD: What is the first song you think of when you see the work 'heartbreak'?