Chapter 2

Song: Endlessly by Green River Ordinance

2 weeks later

I've been texting her for weeks, we both were really starting to get pretty comfortable with eachother through text.

"Damn man, you're still texting her?" Ben asked looking at my phone. "Yeah." I smiled as we were talking about warped and how she bought tickets for this one. I tried to tell her I could get her in for free yet she informed me that she would feel guilty if she didn't buy her ticket. Ben read what we texted and smirked. "What?" I finally said. "You're whipped man,"

"Shut it, I'm not." I said quietly.

"Yes you are," Ben said chuckling.

"If I was whipped, we'd be dating and I'd be like how you are with girl Sam."

He scoffed and left my side. Well that worked at getting him off my case.

I then realized I got a text from Sarabeth.

Sarabeth: Tomorrow is warped! :)

I smiled, I didn't know who was more excited.

Me: I know, I can't wait to see you again. <3

Sarabeth: You probably say that to all the girls.

I didn't know what to say. Why would she think that? I haven't had a girlfriend since Last October, let alone talked to any girl. Lord, she probably googled and read something about me..

Me: Only you love.

Sarabeth: lol okay, if you say so (; See you tomorrow Dan, my shift is about to start.

Me: alright, see you tomorrow :)

Sarabeth: <3 :)

I smiled big as I set my phone on my lap. I put both of my hands behind my head. Cameron looked at me and rose an eyebrow. "Sarabeth?" I nodded smiling I would be lying if I said I had no feeling for her. For one, I'm a terrible liar and it's plainly written on my face. Cameron stretched and Sam sat by him. I smiled at Sam and he looked confused, "Did Ben draw a dick on my face again?" I chuckled and shook my face. "He's love drunk Sam." Cam informed him. "With who?"

We both looked at him. "Sarabeth you knob head," James said as he walked into the front lounge. "Who is Sarabeth?" Sam asked.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell Sam... I explained about us and he glared at me. "You told James before me?"

James chuckled, "not like it's the first time you're the last to know." This caused Sam's death glare to land on James. Which caused the dipshit to laugh, which lead to Cameron to laugh as well. Ben walked back in and was confused. "Does Ben know?" Sam asked helplessly. The lad did not want to be the last to know.

"About Sarabeth Watson, the woman Danny is whiped too? Yeah I know." He said with a big grin. "Fuck I am the last one." Sam whined.

"Why ask Ben that? He is always the first to know everything." Cam commented.

"I had a flicker of hope.... the floof!"

This caused all four of us to laugh. Sam was attempting to hold in his laugh but it was near impossible. He finally began to laugh with us. Stephan walked by us confused by our sudden laughter. He sat by Sam as we felt the bus stop. "Thought we'd stop at the joint."

I smiled and got up. "I get to see her sooner then I thought." All the boys smiled at me. They've never seen me so happy about a girl. Ben followed me out and as I opened the door my heart sunk.