Chapter 6

I couldn't stop smiling. It was currently 1 in the afternoon and I was on FaceTime with Sarabeth. I was never up this early, yet it was the best time to FaceTime her.

She was ranting about her boss and how he was bumping up hours and what not. She was really pissed and stressed. I really just wanted to hold her and tell her everything would be okay.

She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

"You can alway be our merchandise person," I said with a wink. She laughed and shook her head.

"You already have one!"

"You can sell Ben Bruce Clothing merch and shit like that."

"Who?" Ben said plopping down. He saw Sarabeth and waves at her. She waved back.

"Danny boy, I don't think Ben would want me to sell his stuff,"

"I would love."

She sighed again, "yet I'm a waitress here in Detroit."

"You were just complaining about it!" I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and smiled. "I'll keep it into consideration."

"Damn, she is smart. She has a big vocabulary." Ben said. Sarabeth laughed as I pushed him.

"Go away Ben!"

"Fine, bye Sarabeth. Can't wait for you to sell my shit!"

"I didn't make up my mind yet,"

"You'll be with Danny, that's so much better then serving sweaty men at the joint."

"Like you guys?" She said winking.

Sam laughed said sitting on the other side of me.

I winked at her and she smiled and blushed I think. I couldn't really tell when people blushed. I just I guess never really paid attention.

Ben and Sam then began to mimic us. Sam played my role as Ben played my role.

"Oh Ben, I miss you so much!!"

"Oh my goodness babe, I missed you too."

"I can't stop talking about you,"

"I can't stop thinking about you,"

"Come to me then,"

"I would but I have a shitty job and I don't want to sell Merch for Ben."

"Well I wouldn't either, Ben is a douche bag,"

"Hey." Ben said in his normal voice.

Sarabeth and I laughed our asses off and I took my laptop and walked off with it to my bunk.

I laid down and smiled.

"We're alone now," I winked.

"I didn't mind them Dan,"

"I did,"

She laughed then rose her phone up and read a text message and smiled.

I rose an eyebrow. She looked up and winked.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Sara,"

"It's a secret babe."

"Not a bad secret right?"

"It's a cousin secret."

I smiled then nodded. "I can live with that."

"Oh trust me you will."

I laughed. All of a sudden my curtain opened and I saw James. "We have an interview." I groaned and pointed at my laptop.

He poked his head in and smiled. "Sarabeth!"

"Hey James!"

"Wait Sarabeth?" I heard Cameron's voice say.

He poked his head in my bunk as well.

"You guys look like turtles." We laughed and then I sighed pushing them out of the bunk.

"I have to go,"

"I heard, Call me when you can."

I nodded smiling with a fake smile. She cut off the computer and I sighed. That's the one thing I hate about being a rock star. You never got to see your girlfriend as much as you want. Yeah there is Skype and stuff like that. Yet, it was not the same as holding them and kissing them. Being with them, it just hurt.

I got out of the bunk and saw James leaning against one of the bunks.

"Is Cam coming?"

"Nope, he has a date."

"With who?"

"He won't tell any of us,"

"Damn, well lets get this interview over with."

--

After the interview I began to walk to the main stage. As I got there, I saw something I was not prepared to see. I saw Cameron and Jacklyne making out by an amp. I wolf whistled and they both quickly jumped away and Jacklyne fell of the amp. I laughed as Cameron gave me a death glare. Jacklyne looked away with a deep red face. Aha! I knew she was blushing. Gingers blush easily. Austin Carlile informed me about that.

"Dan, don't tell anyone."

"Why are you keeping it a secret?"

"Because you all tend to fuck up my relationships."

"Hey! It's mostly James or Ben." I scoffed protecting myself. I never ruined anything of his.

"You're right but don't tell the guys."

"Don't tell the guys what?" Sam asked.

"N-nothing!" Jacklyne, Cam, and I all said at the same time.

"Convincing! Hey Jacklyne!"

She waved and looked away. Cam looked at her and smirked biting his lip. I never would have guessed they would be together. I rubbed my eye and laughed.

I then got a text from Ben saying, "I fucked up,"

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath running toward our bus. A million things ran through my head of what Ben could fuck up.

~*~*~*~*~*

WOAH I UPDATED SOMETHING.

Are you proud of me? ANYWHORE: Question of the day: "Do you guys actually like this story?"