"Help Me Please!" [Danny Worsnop Story]

In a dark mood, dark story idea. MWAHAHAHAHA.

BTW. Thank you RazorbladeKissesx for ze cover. Riot you are the fucking best. <3 Anywhore onto the prologue. x

Prologue.

"Oh Danny boy, the pipes the pipes are calling, from glen to glen, and down the mountain side, the summers gone, and all the flowers are falling, tis you tis you; must go and I must bide."

It was all my fault.

"But come ye back, when summers in the meadow, or when the valleys hushed and white with snow, tis I'll be here, in summer or in shadow, oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy I love you so."

If it wasn't for me, she would still be here. She would still be breathing and smiling. If it wasn't for my actions, someone so innocent wouldn't be dead. The love of my life, gone forever. I should have never walked into her life. She would probably have kids like she always wanted, live in a house with a wonderful husband. Yet instead she's 6 feet under covered in black silk and black rose petals. Her eyes sewed shut. They would never open again. 

I took a drag of my fag and breathed out smoke. The house I had was trashed. When she left I was a fucking mess. Drinking myself to a point where I was shit faced every moment of the day. Attempted suicidal tendencies, always stopping because of the fans and Ben always came and checked on me.

"Danny," Cameron shouted. I grunted a noise to make my presence known.

"Come on mate, we have sound check."

"You don't need a vocalist.."

"Yes we do,"

"Fine,"

I stood up and put out the fag while rubbing my eye. "You know you can talk about it--"

"No."

"Danny." I shook my head and pulled over a hoodie I found. It probably smelled. Who the hell cares? I didn't that's for damn sure. "Come on Cam," I walked out of my house and cringed at the sunlight. I put on radiators and sighed. She loved sunny days. She loved the beach. She loved everything bright. She'll never ever see the light ever again. She was dead. She was burried under the ground. It was all my fault.

I made a fist and put it against my heart. You know that shattering feeling you get when you feel your heart breaks. Everytime I walked around, I saw her faces on strangers passing me, I smelt her perfume whenever I just sat down. I missed her so much. 

I sat in Camrons car and he turned on the radio. Our song came on. I turned it off and tried hard to stay strong and not break down crying. "Silence is golden." 

He shook his head and sucked his teeth. "Look Danny, I know don't want to talk about Sarahbeth..." "Don't say her fucking name." Keeping in tears this moment. It was impossible. Tears streamed down my face. Camron wrapped me in his arms. I sobbed into his chest, a 23 year old man, crying into one of his best mates chest. I was weak. 

"I killed her Cam, she is dead because of fucking me." 

---

An idea I have. I'm in such an updating mood. I'm about to update everything of mine. Might post another chapter if you guys like it. Please comment and let me know. If I get nothing I will assume it sucks. 

Love Lydia