Chapter 1

7 months ago

We just finished the last show of tour. "I'm so hungry," complained James. I swear next to me he was the biggest complainer. "I saw a nice looking burger joint a couple miles away, lets go there!" Sam replied. We all nodded in agreement.

Stephan told the driver where to go, we all sat in the lobby and just talked about useless dumb shit. James kept moaning on about how he was so hungry. It got to a point where Cameron used a pillow and slapped James in the face with it. He along with I, was fed up with his whining. "We're here guys!!!" Sam said. He was smiling, he looked so happy. I looked out the window with him. Ben climbed over us as we stared at the sign. "Auntie Ann's Burger Joint?" Ben read. "It's actually called 'Burger Joint'?!" Cam thought out loud. "Yes!" Sam said.

"Well let's go then, I want a burger." James said walking off the bus. "I'm so hungryyyyy" Cam, Ben, and Sam mimicked as they followed him off the bus. We walked into the burger joint and my eyes automatically fell onto a waitress. My breath stiffened as I watched her carry soda-pops to a customer. Please, please, please, have her serve us. Sam nudged me which made me shake my head and look at him. "Who you staring at?" he whispered smirking. "Just the wall decor..." He sucked his teeth and pulled me along to a table we were getting lead too. I sat down next to Ben and Cam and looked at the menu. We all mumbled along talking about what looked good. I settled on a bacon cheese burger with fries and a beer. We heard someone walk up to us. "Hello, I'll be you waitress. My name is Sarabeth, are you guys ready to order?" I looked up and saw it was the waitress I had my eyes on earlier. "I am ma'am." "Alright what would like 'sir'," "A number 3 with a beer, and possibly if nessesairly your number?" She rolled her eyes. "So a number 3 and a beer?" "and a number?" "That's not going to happen sir." "Damn!!" Ben said with his eyebrows raised. Cam and James began to crack up. I just looked at her. I've never been rejected like this. I didn't like it. "Number 3 and Beer I guess." She nodded then took everyones order. She walked away and I sucked in her breath. "Well that wall decor is a bitch," Sam observed. I rolled my eyes. I chuckled a little as I looked at the table.

"It's funny, she is exactly your type though mate." Ben said. I nodded. She was. She had a round face with dark brown wavy hair that was in a ponytail. She had deep brown eyes that were hidded behind black Ray Bands. "She definatly is."

"Too bad he isn't hers." James said. Cam snorted as he tapped his fingers on the table. She walked back and handed us all our drinks. Ben and I were the only ones who ordered Beer, the rest of them bought sprite and coke. Pussies. I took a sip and waited for my burger. I was suprised about how hungry I was. I watched Sarabeth the whole time. Part of me was saying "get over it," the other part was telling me to get off my ass and go talk to her.

She was cleaning tables and kept glancing over at us. Her eyes caught mine. I smirked as she turned red a little. She quickly walked away from a table and walked to the food. Ben chuckled and I looked at him with a confused expression. "You got a doctors note for that staring problem you got." I slapped his knee. He smirked and awed I rolled my eyes and looked down but smiled.

"Here's your food guys,"

"Thank you darling," Cam said taking the plate and smiling at the food.

"Foood finally!!" Said James taking his , he dug into his plate.

"Thanks Love," Sam said

I nodded and said thanks as she placed it in front of me.

Ben took his then cleared his throat, "you forgot something Danny Boy here ordered here." She looked worried. "What?"

"Your number my dear,"

She sucked in her cheeks, "Have a wonderful meal," she said sternly. She walked away muttering assholes. I glare at Ben and he shrugged. "Maybe she thinks you only want sex."