Chapter 30

Why does this have to happened during a terribly awkward situation?!

"You need to fix this."

"Shut up half ass."

"What's wrong Todoroki-san?"

"Nothing... Just something that involves love." My face burned red as I glared at half ass, Izuku close by, her face burning cherry red to. I'm just glad he whispered the following words.

Just because he and the vice rep started dating.

"No seriously you need to talk it over." I knew that all the brats from the future  are annoying. Specially Kyros who had Kazuki's presence. I chose to ignore him as even he and Rei are even having a heavy atmosphere. The who's a better friend debate has been going on for some time now.

"So... Umm... Kyros, we don't really know much about you... Do you have a family perhaps?" Kazuki only mentioned of meeting them before.

"I was supposed to have a older sister and parents to but they were murdered when I was two." Awkward...

"Sorry..."

"No, it's alright." He uttered comtinuing with what he's doing, probably reading a book again. Just like Kazuki, exactly like Kazuki.

"It's anazing how you and Kazuki have a lot in common." Rei commented as Kyros chuckled.

"I'm terrible at drawing though, and I'm not into music like he is. The only similarity we share is our love of books, we get along because of books alone."

"He has a family to... I envy him..." That silence us as Rei sighed.

"At least you can reach your dreams unlike him." Rei pointed out. "He defintely envies you to, he envies a lot of people."

"A type of Envy that turned to insecurity."

~

"Huge!" Rei's all childish again as she look around the mansion, my jaws are down the ground to be honest. It was a modern huge house, off white in color yet it looks so grand with all the paintings and chandeliers around. Seriously? The house will defintely makw us feel like kings and queens under a heavy type of protection.

"But it's just a little larger than the Bakugou's though." Little larger?! How big is our house in the future?!

"Mr. Gray, Miss Kirishima your rooms are right here." A girl uttered with a smile as Rei nodded following her.

"Just call me Rei!"

"My last name sounds like a name to."

"Seriously, what a weird name, Gray-kun."

"Shut up."

It would defintely be awful if they're going to be together most of the time. I sighed in fisbelief as there was another boy before us, seems like he's our guide. He smiled at each of us as I ignored him while the two responded politely. Of course.

"Will I lead you to your room?" The man uttered, the smile on his face never fading.

"Before that, how about our studies?" Izuku ask, I've been concerned about that as well.

"You will be provided with that. As of now, you can take your break as lunch will later be serve, the theater area at the right of your room if you want to watch movies, there is a gym as well, if you wosh to have snacks, the kitchen is beyond that door." He pointed at different direction as they nodded. The house isn't that huge, unless it has an unfderground, we'll defintely get lost.