Chapter 11

"I'm sorry for the bother."

"I don't really mind Midoriya-san." The brat uttered buying us clothes after getting wet from all the water. Most of the boys, specially Mineta has a slap on the face after the damn game, because really, we do clothes get see through when they get wet?!

I'm lucky enough that I manage to act that I didn't notice.

"I'll pay you I swear!" She insisted as Kazuki merely laugh.

"The design of the money in the future changes, so it's really fine if you don't pay me I don't mind spending a lot."

"Where on earth did your money came from?!"

"It's a golden historical watch from england which I found in a ship wreck before." Our jaws fell.

"Oh God I could imagine that it's worth millions."

"Yes, because England paid a high price to get it back yesterday." Oh god, I saw it in the news! It was Elizabeth the First watch, made out of gold with rose carvings and diamond framing. It still works miraculously.

(An: This history is made up)

His phone later rang in the middle of our discussion.

"Who is it?"

"It's unknown." Kazuki uttered  lifting the phone near his ears.

"Hello?" His reaction later change which alarmed most of us. He looks surprise and at the same time alarmed. His hands were trembling as the class didn't fail to notice that.

"Rei?!" Now that took our attention wholly. Rei was the name of his bestfriend right?!

"Rei where are you? Do you know where you are?!" Our eyes met as the panic in his eyes were obvious. His lower lip was trembling probably glad that his friend is alright.

"Rei? Rei... Please answer me Rei!" His eyes were already gleaming with tears as he quickly took something out of his pocket. It showed a projectionj of a map as there was a dot beeping on a certain place of the map.

"Brat be calm and rational right?" I told him figuring out what he's thinking as I grab that thing that showed a projection on his hand. The guilt of being unable to save someone who saved you is too much for him, he wasn't prepared for this feeling he had always been lock up, wearing nothing but a fake mask of confidence.

"She's here Dad... She's here...." I ignored the fact that he just called me dad. The brat looks like he's going to cry again, I could understand this, in the future he lacks experience to be emotionally strong enough.

"Then fucking calm down, we'll figure this thing out. You're better than this."

"What did she say?"

"She was only crying... The call ended when she screamed." Who wouldn't be worried sick about that?!

"Location?"

"K already pointed it out where... But I have a feeling its' a trap." He's smart enough to figure that out. He knows but he's too worried to even care about that.

"You're worried too much, I don't know her that much but I'm sure she's alright so please calm down... Calm down alright?" Shitnerd told him her hands over his shoulder. He took a deep breath shutting his eyes before nodding.

"We have to leave, I have a feeling athat we're in danger here." Half ass uttered as we did not hesitate to agree.

~

He is not himself... And he makes us worried sick as well.

"Do you want me to fucking punch you or something? You're pissing me of for some reason."

"That's translated as 'Stop sulking, you're making me worried.' By the way. It's a language called Tsundere." Pinky uttered as I glared at him the god damn brat merely laugh.

"Of course, dad cares... He just doesn't like showing it a lot."

"Fuck you Kazuki!"

"I still need to figure out how to save her though." He sat down, biting the nails of his thumb as if thinking deeply. Knowing a lot of things is the only thing that brings him confidence.

"As of now her location hasn't change, if ever she might have return to the future... Shit." I wasn't used of hearing him cursing actually. This may be my fault right?

"I can't think straight at all..." He uttered aloud, leaning his head back. We could understand that, when a person who's a close friend of yours suddenly screamed through the phone probably begging for help, you would be bothered.

"Hey, there are 21 heads in this dorm, you can rely on us." Shitnerd told him, he's far too frustrated about it. Making decesions would defintely be dangerous.

"As of now, we need to cool our heads, we will talk to the faculty regarding this and get all of this over with." I suggested, it's better to have the adults handle this than us. We might end up kicked out of the campus if ever.

This brat really, everything is growing conplicated now.

~

I hate insomias...

I groaned, going out of our room seeing a light from the living room. I was kinda curious if someone is watching the TV or something but I was wrong. In a very small volume there was a projection playing again.

Much to our surprise it was the video of earlier as I look at the sofa. The brat is sleeping in a position that seems uncomfortable. Should I carry him to his room or something? It might wake this brat up.

I stared at the projection for a second seeing a video of him and his siblings. Laughing with all the icing on his face, there were four of them, he and his twin, his younger sister and his older brother. This is another emotional burden, I could tell that he's not used of being sepparated from them regarding his history.

The next video much to my surprise was the older me playing a guitar as the brats seems like they were all singing,  dancing around as shitnerd was sitting beside me. Laughing out loudly.

The last thing I saw was him and that Rei. But this time is was a slide of pictures. Eating together, wearing a friendship shirt as he was awkwardly standing beside her then a picture of Rei carrying him, he looks so embarrassed in that particular picture. By then, I decided to turn the projection off.

Letting him sleep there.

~~~~~~~

I love data connection 😂