Chapter 5

"Those fucking shitty bastards." I was gritting my teeth pushing the cart with vegetables and foods through this huge mall. Deku fidget, taking a box of fruit juice into the cart followed with jams and dairy products.

"I think that's all..." She told me placing three boxes of cereal.

"Are you fucking sure?"

"Yeah, I check the list already." She said showing the oiece of paper with the list of items beside a check mark. I think the money they gave us is too many.

"Isn't the money too much?"

"They said that we could buy our own lunch with this." They purposely send us at 10: 45 for this very reason did they. That fucking round faced bitch. She obviously planned all of this.

"Where's that lil' brocoli at?"

"Kazuki? He said he wanted to buy something... Maybe clothes since he mentioned about lacking them." She said as I was pushing the cart toward the counter.

"How rich is that brat?" She just laugh awkwardly.

"Where do you want to eat?" She later ask after finally falling in line. Paying the bills for all of the food. This is at least good for three days at least.

"Where you want to."

"We need to look for Kazuki first." She suggested, picking her phone, probably going to call for the younger greenette. But speaking of the devil, he called me first.

"Oi Brat we're go---"

"Get out of there!" He screamed through the phone, although confuse I knew what he was talking about. However, before I could react everyone drop unconcious.

"Deku!" I yelled, droppimg the phone holding my breath as I covered her mouth. I pulled her under a counter, hearing foot steps from from the entrance of the grocery. We both stayed still ignoring how awkward our position was. She's sitting between my legs mind you, my other hand may be over her mouth while my other arm was around her waist. (Failing to notice that his lips brushed over her ear) We didn't move a single inch knowing what will happened to us.

I could feel how strong they are from here, my chest is even throbing because of fear as I could feel cold sweat all over my body. I parted my palm off her mouth, building enough sweat as she stared at me. She slowly shake her head telling me to whatever I'm planning I shouldn't.

I gritted my teeth.

They will eventually find us and we had to fight. But how?! There is sleeping gas everywhere which is obviously a huge disadvantages among us.

"Kacchan... Please." She whispered as I close my eyes in frustration.

"Deku~! Grand Grenade where are you~!" That sing song is annoying to the ear. I'm feeling sleepy to it's annoying.

"Found you~!" A woman with long red hair smiled at us, as fear devoured every fiber of my being as the woman lifted her arm. I grab her wrist making it explode. Nothing happened to her as her fell of her arm but returned.

I quickly grab unto Dekus' wrist figuring out how to escape.

I don't like her...

I fucking hate her...

But if she dies I won't be able to take it!

"So weak... So weak... Ahhh~! I can finally destroy them~!" She sharge forward we were able to dodge her but we went into opposite ways. She turned her body toward Dekus' direction as I lifted my arm, ready to make her back explode. But her body was just like a sticky pile of mud as my wrist only went through her body.

"Kacchan!" I'm screwed, I'm fucking screwed.

"Go away from them!" And as I heard that, the woman flew away, turning to a pila of goo at the opposite side of the market. I turned my head to see Kazuki behind me, much to my surprise there were already villains half burried down the floor like they fell from the outerspace.

He made the pile of goo float, to avoid it from escaping. Kazuki later gritted hid teeth.

He later glance at me, his orbs later widen as I followedhis line of sight.

"Katsuki-kun are you alright?!" He uttered later looking at my wrist. There was something awfully painfully stingy around it as it was climbing up to my arm.

He pulled a plastic bag from the counter. Tying it around the part where the pain isn't still there as I groaned in pain. He tied it down way too tight.

"Wha-what are you doing?!"

"Preventinf the poison from reaching your heart."

"Whaat?!"

"Look, you'll lost a lot of blood here but you'll remain alive so please calm down."

"How the fuck am I supposed to stay calm of I have no single clue what the hell is going on?!" He rested my his palm over my arm as I once again groaned, the next thing I notice was a scar over my arm purple like blood floating out of it forming a sphere of liquid.

"Wha---."

"That's all of it." He uttered as I'm feeling dizzy, concluding that the pirple liquid sphere is my blood.

"Why did that turned purpled?"

"The lady was VV anyone who touches her gets poisoned." He said but I couldn't think properly anymore. Too much blood lost.

"VV means Venomous Velvet by the way."

"Am I still alive...?"

"Please don't say things like that!"

~

"The news say that what happened in the groceries is an act of robbery and we stop the thieves where in fact it is an attempt of murder and Kazuki saved us. I don't like this fucking glory." I uttered looking at the news through my phone. U.A. Students stopping a band of robbers with our faces as the headline. Fuck them.

Worse, that VV lady escaped so the villains would know about that brocoli.

"Bare with it, Kacchan if the investigation was on Kazuki things would be complicated."

"I know... He has no background papers, no parents here and everything else."

"Had you thank him already?" My face burned red.

"Why the fuck would I? I didn't ask for his help! He wants to be a hero it's his duty!" Deku stared at me blankly sighing as if she knew that I would say that. I gritted my teeth looking away, hating the idea of being helped.

"I should have known... Thanks anyway..." She uttered carrying the bandages out of my room, sounding dissapointed. "For saving me."

I bit my lower lip, glancing at my arm seeing the bandage over it. There were words do I tried to read them.

Uraraka won't like you that way :-P

My mood change when I read that.

"Fuck you Deku!!!" How the fuck am I going to errase this?!