Chapter 15

Surprisingly, the whole class was silent before Aizawa-sensei entered the class. The brat is still missing and it bothers us what if he had an attack in the middle of the road and no one would be able to help him. I could not concentrate on class that day.

"Hey dude, let's go." Kirishima called me out when it was our turn to do the groceries. It was supposed to be Deku but she had villains tailing her, recently that Togata beated a villain who was really targetting her. She's been spending most of her time training as well. 5% that's how much power she could use as of now, she once reach 8% she said but it never happened again.

Somehow, my insecurities toward her desappeared after All Might explained everything.

"They shouldn't let you get out of UA. Every time you do you get in trouble."

"Shitnerd's the trouble magnet here not me." I uttered carrying all the paper bags and all.

"You're worried about Kazuki aren't you?"

"Fuck, he can take care of himself!"

"You used think that way after you found out about his heart..." I bit my lower lip. It pisses me off that he's saying the truth.

"Shit... He's so annoying."

"After you I believe."

"He's after his fucking mother!"

"Speaking of mother, you're liking Midoriya don't you?" My face burned red.

"Fuck! why would I?!"

"Bingo."

"I don't fucking like her!"

"I could tell it started when Kazuki said that someone wants to kill her. You never showed it but you started caring for her." My orbs widen. Did he conclude this because I was originally the one who said that she shouldn't get out of UA?

"You scolded her yesterday to. If Togata-senpai didn't happen to ne with her who knows." This idiot is mocking me.

"Scolding someone always implies that you care. My father told me that!"

"I just don't want her to die that's it! If it was you or anyone in the class I would fucking do the same!" I spat back as he laugh.

"That's so sweet dude."

"Shut the fuck up!"

(An: i really used to ship this)

"You're the one who likes her don't you?!" I yelled remembering when he told me that. The smile on his face desappeared, he's not going to cry right? I don't think so. In a split secomd he later sat on the bench along the way as I stared at him.

"Well, we talk it over and she said she didn't like everything awkward. I still like her, but she doesn't look at me in the same way anymore. Like she's saying 'I'm over you.' Hehehe..." He scratch the back of his head. I don't know why I'm semphatizing on him. That's just like rejection right?

"She began to like me because I cared, you cared for her even better don't you think she's beginning to like you to?"

"You don't like Uraraka now obviously. Back then you always glance at her but now you rarely do." He laughs, how observant is this idiot? Now that he mentioned it... I used to do that a lot.

"That's fucking disgusting."

"But you do it!"

"I don't!"

"Denial much?"

"I am not denial!"

What's wrong with me?

That's when we heard explosions and screams seeing people running away. Instead of doing the same I and Kirishima glance at each other wondering if we should do something.

"Kids! Get out of there!" Much to my surprise a side kick of Endeavor was before us. And as he uttered that, I felt that someone was behind me. I saw it, one of the villains back then.

One of the villain with VV.

After a second, I saw endeavour casting a punch on it's face as flowers around the place started blooming. Much to our horror, the villain glance at us.

"Grand Grenade..." With that, Kirishima's arm began to grow hard as the sleeves if his clothes got torned apart, my hand began to sweat as sparks of explosive appeared.

"Shit!" It was about to punch me but I dodge it, with that Kirishima punch the villain's arm but it turned to wood. Before it could counter another punch, the villain burned, screaming in pain as it let go of a gigantic bud.

We later saw Endeavour standing behind the villain glaring at us.

"Next time get out of my way." This hero is such an asshole. He doesn't deserve the Number one Hero position at all. I glared at him for a second before turning my back on him.

If we didn't distract that villain, he wouldn't be able to hit him.

"Oi Bakugou..." Kirishima called out as he peeled the bud. My orbs widen seeing a purple haired girl, unconcious as she was covered with polens from the flower. He tilted her head to see her face properly as we were able to verify who the girl is.

"Re-rei?"

~

The news about that villain spread like wild fire. That he came from the future and their goal was to kill the future number one hero. As of now, everyone with authority is trying to get further information regarding the other villains.

That Rei was now in Kazuki's previous room, sleeping as she was given under our costudy. She's finally here, if we get Kazuki back here he can return to the future and they can call the heroes from the future.

"I told you that you were a trouble magnet." Kirishima laughs as I glared at him. He handed me a glass of something he was drinking himself.

"Shut up." He chuckled drinking the content if the glass before  sitting in front of me.

"How nice, she ran toward you first in the police station worried sick." My face burned red as I ignored him. I shut my eyes in annoyance remembering how things happened earlier.

Shit...

This can't be real. This is just a dellusion, I can never like her. I don't like her at all.

~~~~~~

A chapter without Kazu... It feels lacking tbh.