Chapter 35

~~~~Finale~~~~

I screamed in horror as I turned Izuku's body over, seeing how pale she has become. My whole body was trembling, the tears falling down my cheeks wouldn't stop as I watch her unconcious face. Her pulse is still there, but more blood is escaping out of her body. It's on the spines, it's on the fucking spines!!!

"Kazuki!" Rei screamed as I glance at the two if them, Kazuku was now clutching unto his chest as he was having a hard time to breath over the hospital bed. I look so scared as I watch him, if she dies... He dies as well... Along with his siblings that lies in the future as of now.

Fuck. Fuck just fuck!

"Rei! I want you to go to the future! Get Izuki here now!" Rei nodded although hesitant as tears started to fall down her cheeks. Kyros later held her hand, obviously enhancing her quirk as a hole appeares behind her, this time, instead of a black empty hole, it was blue and mystical as beyond it looks like the universe as well. She started her travel.

"I'll get back here I swear!" She promised, the time gate desappearing as the nurses before me carefully transfered Izuku's body into a stretcher and toward a sepparate ambulance from Kazuki.

I stood up from where I was sitting as I was not allowed to go into the ambulance with them. Blood stained my hands, not mine but hers as I chase the vehicle like an idiot.

Good god please...

"Bakugou!" Kirishima called out, grabbing me by the arm as I struggled againts his grip.

"She'll be alright!"

I can't assure that...

I just really can't trust her anymore...

God...

Please save her.

~

"C-coma...? My Izuku's in a coma...?" Auntie repeated as I informed her of what happened, the tears refusing to stop from falling as I bit my lower lip. She went through a surgery and the doctor said that she might never wake up. That's more worse than actually dying.

"A... A villain manage to control a police officer..." I was stuttering as my voice was shacking. Shit, just shit. I never feel so weak my entire life.

"That police tried to shot me... But she save me..." My voice was still shacking as more tears continued to fall from my eyes. My chest feels heavy, everything hurts. I don't know anynore.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I failed to protect her... I fucking failed to protect her..." I sat down the floor, covering my eyes with my hands, as I was sobbing uncontrolably. I was to preoccupied of what happened to her as I failed to acknowledge auntie's embrace as she tried to comfort me.

"It wasn't your fault Katsuki-kun..." She whispered. "If she's awake right now I promise..."

"She'd tell you the same." How could someone who also seeks comfort give one to someone who also seeks such?

Izuku is so lucky to have a mother like her.

And I could imagine how lucky she is to have a daughter like her.