Chapter 2

"I can't believe that majority of the class knows how to cook!" Uraraka uttered looking at the table filled with food. I quickly let the spatula go by then, not liking the idea of getting teased again.

Fuck, why do they think that there are things that I am incapable of?

It has been three days since we met that brat, and it was hard for me to accept that she actually became the number one hero. It may seem like I'm insicure, but right now I felt like I wasn't strong enough.

"Don't you know how to cook?" Kirishima ask Uraraka, placing the plate around the table.

"Only fried."

"I'm even scared to fry." Kirishima shivered like remembering an awful memory way back.

"I only know how to cook rice." tape boy proudly.

"Bwahahaha!"

So lame...

"How about you Todoroki-kun?"

"My sister is the one cooking in the house.." They are all painfully lame.

"Midoriya do you know how to cook?" Thick lips, was it Satou who ask Midoriya? This time however she was drawing something. I was only by the sink, fixxing all the seasonings back to their places, choosing to listen to them instead of butting in.

"Slight... They usually end up salty but mom said I'm learning!" She answered cheerfully, her untied short curly hair bouncing back and fort. They used to be so long back in middle school, I can't quite recall when they became short.

"What's that?" Kirishima grab a sketchpad from her hand. She didn't seem to mind as she watch him flip the pages. "Woaw! This are about that kid from three days ago!"

"I think his quirk is pretty cool, but I can't tell what it is." What's so cool about that? Well he's only good with using it.

"Gravity?" Lighy bulb, Seems like it.

"Maybe wind!" Kirishima, also possible.

"This is confusing..." Maybe he has multiple quirk?

"Maybe his hero name will give us a clue?" Frog girl suggested but I don't think it will.

"God Spades was it?" Tape boy ask.

"Hey wait... Doesn't he look like Bakugou?" Kirishima uttered as I look at the sketchpad. It was him, he was reading a book in the sketch. His ruby red eyes looks like he was bored, as if no one is capable of bringing the challange to him.

"He does... But a lot more attractive." My eyebrew twitch glaring at pinky who just stick her tongue out playfully.

"What the fuck!? Just because he look paler he's more attractive!" And his hair style look a little cooler than mine.

"Bet he's very popular!" They all laugh as I'm trying to bottle my anger up...

Then Kaminari glance at me then to Deku, he did it again ad his orbs widen, hand trembling and lips parting in shock, I'm confuse. What's with him?

"Didn't he say he came from the future?" He said after a spacing out for a monent. He stared at me as if begging for mercy. Wha---?

"Yeah...?" They all nodded, looking at each other.

"You know he kinda looks like Bakugou and he had green hair and freckles?" I think I'm getting what he's trying to imply.

"Yeah?" I hate that.

"What if he is actually your son coming back from the future aor something?" My face turned cherry red so were hers, shit.

"Fuck?!" I can't say anything else!