Prologue

Across a unkown place of trees and snakes, two certain teens were running through the forest. The boy, holding unto the girls' wrist. They were both beaten, exhausted, starving and thirsty, they were hopeless yet they needed to go on. After a couple of attemps of escaping, they can't just give up now.

"Find them!" A masculine voice echoes through the forest alarming the two teens. The boy bit his trembling lower lip deciding to go on despite of their terrible state. He glance at his classmate, to make sure she was alright.

She wasn't. She had more bruises than he had, she went through a lot under those bastards' hand than he did and he hated being unable to protect her back then.

He wanted to but he couldn't.

Fate was rather cruel between them though, as she trip the boy lossing his grasp on her wrist. He turned to face her as he once again cursed under his breath, she's stuck between two stupid stones.

The footsteps of their seekers grew close along with their voices, grtting his teeth, the boy knelt down trying push the other rock out of the way. It didn't budge, he needed more strength to do that. He look at her, seeing the tears over her cheeks, her violet eyes told him that it was useless. His heart sank.

His parents and siblings always told him not to give up there's no way he will just do so.

"Kazuki just run!" The purplenette screamed, thinking for the better good of her friend instead of thinking of herself. She was more in pain, than he is, she was more hurt that he is yet he still remained selfless for the sake of her friend.

"I can't just leave you here!" The greenette uttered aloud, trying to get her legs from getting stuck out between two huge stones. He cursed himself for lossing his quirk, he could probably beat all their abductors to death if he had them. But right now, it was canceled and he can't do anything about it.

"You have to!"

"But---"

"You have to protect them first!"

"I can't just go to the past and leave you here with them!" He protested, tears falling doenwn his cheeks as the girl was caught off guard. She bit her trembling lower lip as her friend left her without a choice.

"You will." Rei uttered without hesitation, touching the ground as a hole into nothingness appeared. Lossing the ground, he fell into the hole as his friends' image slowly desappeared from his sight.

"Rei!" He screamed as the hole, a door to a different dimension slowly closed. The last thing he saw, was Rei being dragged away by a masked bastard. His eyes started to gleam with with tears as he shut them, reaching out although it was hopeless.

May God protect his friend.

For he failed to do so.

~

Katsuki Bakugou blinks, feeling like something was gazing on him, glancing above the skies he saw nothing later shrugging off doing his best to ignore his noisy friends behind him.

For some reason, he remembered a certain greenette ignoring the toughts as he walk forward.

Unkown of what awaits.