14-Damn it

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing (@evebella152960) because her comment made me cry:') she's so sweet! I LOVE you:) and everyone else who reads my book :) it means so much guys :'D

I love reading y'all comments son puero MUY perfecto<3 Los amo<3

Also sorry for the long wait :0 I hate Skool guys!! I hate it with this passion! -.- I wanna take a writing class because I just love writing. Thats one thing I'm good at and yet I can't -.- I don't have enough credits! fckn cunts! I haven't been to Skool... missed a whole week. Been at New Mexico visiting some aunts and cousins:)

And I heard Niall and Selena hung out!? Then they were suppose to meet Harry up but never did!?!? Niall could have made HARLENA happen!! Why does god do this to us #HarlenaShippers I also found her outfit on Instagram on the #selenagomez tag and saw the outfit and when I first saw her wear it which was a awhile ago I was in love lol I love going through her hashtag xD and anyone who bashes on my queen WILL get cut! and don't post god damn Ariana pics on her tag! I love ari but its a Selena tag! damn y'all who do that!

Anyways hope y'all enjoy this chappie fill drama and cuteness!^,^ also gonna make a new cover and tell me what y'all think ;D

Enjoy <3 :)

~~~~~~~~~========~~~~~~~~~

(Yay! Love me! lol)
Harry's pov:

I can't keep the smile off my face. Dylan call me daddy! Me! Not that Justin. Me. Harry Styles. His real daddy. Nothing nor no one can take away my happiness. Maybe Niall or Justin... No. Not even those two. I got closer to mum and my son. I played with his lil fingers. There so small like ants compare to my larger rougher fingers. I felt my phone buzz and took out my phone.

-2 New Messages From:Bry da pea:P-

I let out a small chuckle at her name. We came up with because putting just bry, was dull and boring.

Message from Bry da pea:P:

Harry... -.- I told you. I'm not gonna lie by saying I'm fine! Cause that is a fucking lie! -.-t I just played my guitar and listened to some Jake Miller<3 (: ... I wanna marry jake... or Logan Lerman....or Ryan Glosing...or The whole guys from teen wolf cast..Or James Franco. Norman Reedus(Daryl)/Chandler Riggs(Carl)/Andrew(Rick) from Twd too! Too many?? 0: I don't mind sharing myself with them xD

Message from Bry da pea:P:

Now my brother and cousin came and made me laugh. d: They were always good at making me laugh when im down(: I'm glad they didn't see my red eyes and puffy face 0: My brother didn't like Niall as much and he would for sure kill him! Not thats a bad idea... okay! It is a bad idea! My dad liked Niall and if found out!?... I have family members in gangs!! OH NUTELLA.. This can't get out!

I raised an eyebrow at her texts. This girl is crazy. She goes from being depress to funny to going mad. Its bloody crazy! I let out a sigh and text her back saying 'I won't let her down and thank god she's now laughing and smiling. And that's TOO many guys to marry! And her brother beating Niall doesn't sound too bad?.. No. Okay maybe it is, a lil.'

That's all happened before I went to check on Selena who cried which broke my heart and told me she ruined my career? I don't care about that now. Just as we sit her phone starts ringing. I see her answer before her faces turns into shock and anger. She stands up angrily. "WHO. TOLD. YOU!?" She yelled, turning away from Dylan, who was playing with Gemma's hair. She walks out and into the kitchen. I get up slowly and send a smile at my mum, Gemma and my baby boy before walking into the kitchen.