8-Tell me

Hey holy... it's been WAYYYYYYYY.... TOO FUDGING LONG! Sorry. I know kill me. *hides behind a couch*

Anywhores... I was really busy and my older bro got badly injured in one of his games so me and my twin haven't been on because we spend all day with him (:

So I REALLY hope this chapter makes up for the wait (; I'm sure y'all gonna hate me in the end.

Hope you enjoy (:

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

Selena's pov:

I woke up the next morning to giggling and shhhh's. I open my eyes only to be met with beautiful emerald ones. The smile on my face doesn't fade one bit, as I smile, Dylan giggles. We all seem so much happier around him. "Wornin' (mornin) Mommy!" He yells, grinning. His curly hair was everywhere and untamed. I sit up and pick him up.

I sit him on my lap and play with his messy hair. Erika and Tom look at us with a smile on their faces. "Morning Baby... How did you sleep?" I ask him. He grins, his dimples in view. Even though his dimples weren't as deep you could still them. I know when he's a lil older his dimples will get deeper. Just like his daddy.... "Wood!(Good) I wleep(sleep) with Uncle Tom and auntie Erika! Me happy!" he tells me, his smile never fading. I give Erika and Tom a thankful smile and they nod smiling back. I know I looked like shit yesterday and if Dylan seen it wouldn't be pretty.

"Uh.. yah selly you have like 50 missed calls, and like 40 messages all from Mr.Dimples and Justin and some from the boys and some from the girls." Erika tells me, wrapping her arms around Tom's waist. I let out a long sigh and look up confused as I hear loud laughers come from Dylan.

I raise an eyebrow and give him a large smile. "What's so funny?" I ask him. He giggles again and points to Tom and Erika. "They wquished(squished) me..." He tell me, his smile growing.

I fake gasp and playfully glare at Tom and Erika. "You two tried killing my baby?" I joke. They laugh and shake their heads. "We cuddle every night but, cutie over here..." Erika say, pointing to Dylan. "Cuddled Tom so I kinda cuddle with them with him in the middle... which wasn't a good idea.." Erika trails off. I laugh and shake my head. "It does! I've cuddle with him and erm.... Huge Ass." I tell her, not saying Justin's name. She only rolls her eyes and waves it off. "It doesn't work.." she augured. I laugh and let her win.

"If you say.." I tell her, smiling wide. She playfully rolls her eyes and grins. "Anywhores... We wanna take cutie over here to go get some McDonalds and then take him to spoil him with gifts." Erika say, her smile never fading. Her and Tom ALWAYS spoil Dylan when they get the chance. Nothing new there. I smile and nod at the couple in front of me. Dylan's Godparents.

"Mommy! I want wou(you) to wo(go) with wus(us)" Dylan says, looking at me with his beautiful eyes I'll never get over. "I really wish I could baby.." I tell him trailing off. I had to be back in the studio today. I didn't want to. I have my baby, my world my everything here.

"W-why?" he stutters, his bottom lip quivering. I close my eyes and hug him, wrapping my arms around his little body. "I have work.. I need to finish my Album. I really wanna finish it and give my fans what they deserve. a album they wait a while for.." I tell my baby who sniffles and nods against me. I felt my heart break into pieces. I hate when he's sad. It makes me sad.

"Cheer up bud. We get to eat McDonalds and we are gonna buy you anything you want." Tom tell Dylan. Dylan pulls away, smiling a little. "Food?" he asks as if he heard wrong.

We all laugh. Erika and Tom nod. "Course dimple cutie." Erika tells him. Dylan looks up at me again and smiles widely. "Food!" he yells happily. He jumps up and starts laughing. "FOOD!" he yells, jumping off and running out. We all laugh again I stand up, stretching. "You know he's gonna at least want you to get some McDonalds with us right?" Erika say. I roll my eyes at her. "Yes. He's MY baby. I know he does. I'm just gonna shower before we head out." I tell her.

"He's also Mr.Dimples." she says. I sigh and nod. "I'll bring you Some clothes while you shower. Tom will shower Dylan while I shower." Erika say, nodding. I nod and Tom nods as well.

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

"Yah! Wook!(look) I wot(got) toy!" Dylan yells happily, showing me his despicable me toy of a minion. I smile and gasp. "Oh wow.. that's so cool!" I tells him. He nods and grabs one of his fry and shoves it in his mouth, munching like a happy camper. I smile at his cute little face he makes when he eats before picking at my own fries. His outfit reminds me a lot of...Harry.

He's wearing black jeans, his white high top converses, a white t-shirt with a black small blazer Justin got him. That bastard.. His curly hair everywhere but he shakes his head and puts it on side just like Harry, wearing a light beanie making some curls pops out in the side. Erika and Tom dressed him as if we where going to see the fudging queen.

"Thank god no paps or fans noticed us yet." Erika says. Just then we hear a scream followed by a whole crowd of screams. My eyes go to Dylan who looked up shock. I grab him and grab Toms jacket he handed me as soon as he heard the scream. We stand up and I cover Dylan as a crowd surrounds us. I pick him up and he lays his head on my shoulder, grabbing onto me for dear life. I put the jacket over him as the screams get louder. "Selena! I love you!" people yells from left to right. I smile "I love you too." I tell them which makes them go even crazier.

Dylan starts shaking and buries his face deeper into my shoulder. "Erika! Tom! You guys are so cute!" people yell as we try getting through the crowd. I feel them start trying to grab at us. Dafuq! Doesn't McDonalds have some fucking security!? "Excuse me." I say to people who grab at me. Some even try to grab at Dylan which makes him whimper and hold me tighter. "DONT EVEN DARE TOUCH HIM!" Erika yells. Dylan is claustrophobic! Shit!

Once we get to the front door we sprint outta there. I love my fans but Dylan isn't use to this and I know he's scared. Just then we get bomb by paps. Shit!

"SELENA! WHO'S THAT!?"

"SELENA! SMILE!"

"ERIKA! TOM! HOW'S IS GOING!?"

"SELENA! WHO'S THE KID!?"

"SELENA! ERIKA! YOU HAVE SECRETS YOU HIDING!?"

"TOM! HOW YOU FEEL BEING WITH WHORES WHO LIE AND KEEP SECRETS!?"

The last one hurt. But I kept my head down and walked faster. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH! DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!" Tom yells, angry. I hear Erika trying to calm him and that's when I notice the tears on my thin shirt. I frown and we finally reach Erika's car. I rub Dylan's back to sooth him. Tom and Erika reach us and unlocks the door. We quickly get in and lock the doors. Tom drives without even putting on his seatbelt.

After getting away from the crazy paps I finally put Dylan in his carseat. I frown and tears come to my eyes at the sight of him. His shaking, tears stains on his rosy cheeks, his little bottom lip in a pout, and his big eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry baby.." I whisper and hug him. He wraps his shaking little arms around me.

"Oh my god.. cutie are you okay?" Erika ask, her voice full of concern. Dylan only lets out a small whimper. I hold him tight before my phone starts ringing. I roll my eyes and pull away. I wipe som tears away and give him a smile. He smiles back and leans back. I answer my phone.

"Yah?" I answer not in the mood at all. They scared my fucking baby! I'm beyond furious! "Selena! I've been calling you all morning!" Justin exclaims. I roll my eyes already annoyed by the fucker calling me. "Really? I haven't noticed." I say sarcastically. I hear him groan in annoyance. "Im worried! Are you okay? Is Dylan okay?" he asks. I sigh and shake my head.

"Look not now." I say and hang up before he can answer. I lean back and look back at Dylan who was falling asleep. When he cries or is scared he sleeps. "Everything okay?" Tom asks. I shake my head. "No. My baby was scared by paps and my fans today." I say, looking out the window. "Se-" Erika starts but gets cut off by my ringing phone again. I let out a huff of frustration and answer angrily. "What!?"

"Selena I need to talk to you now." oh shit.. I didn't expect that. "Loo-" I start but he cuts me off. "No. Now." before hanging up. Shit! Erika turns in her seat, worried face. I sigh and shake my head. "Take me to Harry's." I tell them.

Tom raises an eyebrow, eyes still on the road. "What? As in Harry styles? Sel-" he starts but I raise a hand. "Not now Tom. Just take me. Dylan is a spitting image of Harry and you love Dylan." I tell him, glaring. I'm not happy at all and he isn't helping. "But that's different... Dylan is just so amazing. Hes so different from other kids. Hes one of a kind." Tom tells me. "Just take me." I say, serious face on.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

I look at Dylan and shake my head. I can't leave him. Hes gonna cry if he wakes up and I'm not with him. "Just take him selly..." Erika says, sighing. "I know if you leave him he's gonna have a small attack." she continues. I bite my lower lip and pick up his Spongebob backpack, slinging it over my shoulder before unbuckling him, careful not to wake him up. I pick him up carefully and let him cuddle into my shoulder his face in the crook of my neck. I hear him let out a cute yawn before, moving his head to scratch his little nose before falling back into sleep.

I pick up toms sweater and cover him. I smile at Tom and Erika. "Thanks. I'll call if I need a ride. I love you guys." I tell them both, opening the car door. "No problem selly. I love you too. And of course. Take care. If he dares touch you I won't heist to bring a fucking shot gun and use it on his face." Erika warns. I let out a small laugh and shake my head. I wave and get out. I let out a long breath before closing the door and walking up the small stairs.

I ring the door bell and wait, just butting my lip nervously. Just then the door swings open, followed by a loud laugh. "Hey Sel!" bry yells, smiling wide. Her hair in a messy bun on top of her head, baggy sweats, and a oversized hoodie with 1D socks. I let out a small laugh and smile. "Hey bry." I say, and suddenly I feel less nervous.

"Come in." bry says, opening the door wide, letting me in. I walk in and hold Dylan tighter as bry closes the door.

"Sooooooo.... who's the baby you have?" she asks, walking ahead into the kitchen. I follow and pray its just her. I walk in and let out a sigh of relief. Bry walks over and sits, eating her Nutella. "Um... Hes....." I start nervously. Bry gives me a reassuring smile and nods. "He's kinda mine..." I tell her.

She raises an eyebrow and drops her spoon. "Wow." Is all she says. Just then I hear laughter. I turn and see Alice, Anastasia, and Mayra all walking in. I bite my lip and look down. "Hey Selena." they all say. I look up and give them a small smile. "Uh... there's like... a kid on you." Mayra tells me. Bry lets out a loud laugh and stands up. "Noooo... there's a fudging carrot on her." she replies sarcastic. Me and Alice let out a small laugh as Anastasia rolls her eyes. We all know why.

"So.." Mayra starts. "Tell me." Alice says, smiling sweetly. "Uh... he's mine." I tell them. They all look shock. "Um... okay. Wow." Anastasia says, confused. "Can we see him?" Alice asks. I bite my lip and sigh. "Sure." I tell them. They all grin and squeal.

I turn around and bring the sweater covering his cute face off a little but quickly cover it as I hear the door slam.

I grab onto my baby tight, afraid that he's gonna get ripped outta my arms. I back away as I see Harry walk in, not happy at all. He walks up to me and grabs my arm, pulling me roughly. "Tell me." he demands. I look at him wide eye. "Harry! Dont lay a fucking finger on her!" bry and Anastasia yell.
Harry only tightens his hold on me, making me wince. "Harry you mutherfcker!" Mayra yells. Just then my baby starts stringing.

I pull away from Harry and grab onto my baby. Harry's eyes go to the small body on me and glares. He goes toward my baby, trying to pull him away. I shake my head and scream. Liam and Zayn run over to me and try to pull Harry away. But Harry is stronger and pulls Dylan away. I start to panic. I reach over and try to grab my baby who was now awake, rubbing his eyes. I yell, "Baby! Go back sleep!"

Harry grab Dylan and pulled him up, so Harry was holding up with his large hands under his little arms. Dylan lets out a small yawn, and starts crying. I run over but Harry pulls him away. The boys try to take him away but it was too late. Dylan opened his eyes to be met by the sample emerald eyes.

Shit!.. Why is god angry with me!?

A/n:

Don't kill me! *Cowards behind my Harry cutout*

I hope y'all like it (:

What do yah think us gonna happen? Didn't I say drama guys (;