4- Mission

Here is the next chapter ;)

Hope y'all like it loves <3

~~~~~~~~~~~==~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's pov:
I was wrong... really wrong. Remember when I said I'm gonna wake up the girls and said it wasn't gonna be that hard.... I was WRONG. Dearly wrong.... Waking them ups was like..... like....... a mission

~~~Flashback an hr ago~~~

"Harry..." I whisper as Harry lets out a groan and turns his head. I sigh before sitting up slightly and carefully and slowly take his arm off from around my waist as he lets out a sigh and turns to cuddle to the couch pillow. I smile and fist pump in victory. I stand up and stretch before walking over to Alice and Liam. I gently shake them. "No..... don't bug me.." Alice mumbles before cuddling more into Liam.

"Come on guys.... get up." I tell them. I sigh before going over to Mayra and Zayn, as I shake Mayra. I know better than to bug Zayn. I shake her harder before she opens one eye. "Whaaaaaaaaatttttt?!" she asks annoyance in her voice as she rubs her eyes. "It's time to get up." I tell her as she lets out a loud sigh before she opens both her eyes. She just stares at me before she unwraps herself from Zayn's grasp. I smile before walking over to Niall and bry.

I shake bry but she doesn't bulge. I furrow my eyebrows together and shake her harder but Nialls eyes shoot open. "Morning..." I tell him and smile as he gives me a smile back and cuddles bry closer to him. "It's time to get you and your girlfriend up..." I tell him as he closes his eyes again. "Bry...." I whisper shaking her again but harder.

"Bry..." I tell her now shaking her like there's a mini earthquake. "What Da FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!" Bry yells and I jump back at her sudden outburst. Behind me there's laughter as I put my hands on my chest trying to catch my breath. "Dang gurl...." I tell her as she glares at me. "Never. I mean Never. Wake up bry at this time. Especially on her day off." Mayra tells me from behind.

I laugh and nod as Niall cuddles bry closer again. "Lets go wake up Louis!!!" I yell and turn around as I see everyone now awake except Zayn. Figures........... All the girls nod and smile before we all run upstairs. "Which one is Louis?" I ask them all as they point towards the third door on the left. I smirk as we run towards it. "On the count of 3..." Alice says and me and Mayra nod trying so hard not to laugh.

"1.......2.......3!!!" Alice yells before busting the door open as we all jump in laughing. "WAKE UP LOU!!!" I yell before jumping on the bed where Louis and his girlfriend were lying at. Louis let out a groan but his girlfriend sat up and yawn. We all laugh as Louis sits up and glares at us. I also notice Lou is shirtless while his girlfriend has on his shirt and some sweats as she stands up.

"Anastasia!" Alice yells hugging her as Anastasia her name laughs and hugs back. I take a good look at her she's beautiful. She has blonde-brown hair that ends at her shoulders and has blue eyes as well. "Holy.... your...." Anastasia says pointing a finger at me as she pulls away from Alice. "SELENA FUDGING GOMEZ! I KNOW!" Mayra yells jumping up and down smiling wide.

"Yup that's me." I tells her before I get attacked into a big hug. I stumble back but hug her back. She pulls away and smirks. "The Gomez..." she says before Lou wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her back against his chest. "Are you trying to steal my girl.." Lou tells me sassily.

I laugh and shake my head. "No Lou..." I tell him as we all laugh. "Why you wake us up this early anyways?" Mayra asks us. I smile "WE.. as in me and the girls ONLY. Are going out to eat and get to know each other more" I tell them as Lou groan. "Why are you trying to take away my baby..." Lou asks me pouting as we all laugh.

Mission. Accomplish.

~~~~~~~~Present~~~~~~~~

I shake my head giggling. Bry still didn't get up. Niall woke her up about 3o mins ago. I put down a plate of eggs and toast in front of Harry. He looks up at me with his beautiful forest green eyes and smiles showing off his dimples. His beautiful hair messier than ever. I couldn't help it. I smile back showing off my white teeth.

"Thanks love.." he tells me. Oh god..... his morning voice got deeper than before. I blush thinking about it.. "Your welcome." I tell him before I sit down next to him. "GUYS THERE'S FOOD DONE IN THE KITCHEN! COME AND GET WHEN YOUR READY!" I yell to everyone still getting ready. "WHEN YOUR READY COME AND GET NANANANANANANA!!!!" I hear a voice sing. I look over at Harry who laughs. "Bry." is all he says.

"IM READY AND IM GO GET IT!!" Mayra yells as we hear running. I laugh. They could never give a normal reply back. Reminds me back at home...I miss him. I smile thinking about him.

Once everyone is downstairs ready my phone starts ringing. "CAUSE EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT..." My phone rang over all the laughter and chat. I quickly pick it up knowing that ringtone. "Hello?" I ask slightly quiet. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?! I WAS UP ALL NIGHT BUT FELL ASLEEP! EVEN AFTER THAT YOUR STILL NOT HOME!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS SELENA!?!?" Justin's angry voice boomed through my phone.

"I'm at the boys house.. we watched a movie and fell asleep. I'm on my way home now... I have to shower and get ready to go hang out with Erika.. " I tell him as everyone quiets down. "Wow... you know what. Do whatever you want. I'm off to the studio." he say bitterly. I sigh. "Okay..." I say. "Oh.. you also missed our morning Skype. He was sad thanks to you.. bye." he says before clicking. I gasp before going to my contacts and clicking 'Ashley <3'. I stand up. "I'll be right back..." I tell them before going upstairs and towards the bathroom before entering and locking the door and sitting on the toilet.

It rings twice before Ashley answers. "Hey!" she says and I smile.

\\\ Phone convo: ///

Selena: hey I'm sorry I missed our Skype this morning.

Ashley: Its fine sel. He wasn't badly upset because Justin still talked to him and kept his mind off for awhile.

Selena: *sighs* I'm sorry. Can I talk to him now?

Ashley: I'm sorry sel... he's down for his nap.

Selena: oh.... Well when he wakes up call me. I'll be waiting for his call.

Ashley: okay! I'll make sure to call you. I gotta go I have to make him some snacks before he wakes up.

Selena: okay.. I can't wait. And okay.. I know you have to cut him, his fruit I know he likes his banana.

Ashley: *Laughs* I know. I'm get on that.. bye.

Selena: okay bye. *clicks*

/// End of convo ///

I smile. At least Justin got his minds off things.... "Hey sel... You alright?" I hear Harry's concerned voice say from behind the door. I stand up and put my phone away. I open the door and see him standing there with a concerned face. I smile at him. "Yah I'm fine.." I tell him and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"It's alright love.." Harry mumbles into my hair. I smile and hug him tighter. I miss this..... before him and Justin I always was around the boys and always use to hug Harry the most. I miss it...

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

"ERIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I yell hugging my best friend. "SELLY!!!!" Erika yells before I jump on her. We laugh as we both stumble back. I get off of her and notice her cute outfit. "Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!.." I tell her pointing an index finger up and down at her outfit. She was wearing black jeans, a loose 'LOVE' crop top, a cardigan and some flats.

She smiles at me."Guuuuuuurllll... You too! Trying to look all cute for mr. Dimples." she said using her nickname for Harry. I blush and look down at my outfit. I was wearing some denim high waist shorts, a black 'Haterz Gonna Hate' shirt, some high tops black and white converse and my hair up in a high ponytail.

"Thanks..." I tell her before I turn back to the girls who were all laughing and goofing off. During the whole car ride they all laughed and goof off. Now I know why the boys are with them.. there all amazayn. I found out that Anastasia is sassy. Bry is loud and laughs at everything. Mayra is funny. Alice is really sweet. I love all them already. Me and Erika walk towards them and smile.

"Guys this My best friend Erika. Erika this is bry, Mayra, Alice and Anastasia." I tell them before bry attacks Erika with a bone crushing hug. "Hi!" Erika tells them all after bry pulls away from her. "What up!" All the girls yell in at the same time. We all laugh before me and Erika smirk. "Lets go bust a mission!" I yell laughing before we all laugh.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

"Excuse you!" Anastasia yells raising an eyebrow at the manger. Aperantly someone filled a noise complain to the manger. They said we 'Disturbed' there meal time. Anastasia being the sassy one went a lil Cray."I'm sorry... I'm a huge fan of all you... really... but.. this loudness is going out of hand. And the whip-cream being thrown around isn't helping either." (A/n: I actually did that and they kicked us out lol.)

"Well guess what... I paid for FOOD. Not a manger throwing things in ma face." sassy Anastasia is funny and scary. "I'm sorry... but I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave." he tells us. We all stand up as bry bursts out laughing. "Be gone." Anastasia say to the manger before she flips her hair.

The manger sighs before walking away. "Lets go.." Erika says. "WHy?" Mayra says. Me and Erika smirk and pick up a plate fill of whip cream. "RUN!!!!" I yell before me and Erika throw it gods knows where. We all bolt Out of there laughing.

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

"I can't believe you guys did that!" Lou yells laughing as Anastasia sits in his lap. "I know.. you girls always do somethin' crazy.." Niall says as he pulls bry closer to him and laughs. I laugh as well. "Now I wanna hang out with all of us and Erika..." Liam says. Erika laughs "For sure! We should all go to the movies!" she says. Erika met the boys after we came home and the boys and her got along quickly just like her and the girls.

"That would be AmaZay-!" I yell but get cut off by Erika's phone going off. "I CAN MAKE THE STARS DANCE.." I playfully glare at her as she laughs and picks up. "Hello?" She answer as we all quiet down. Her face lights up. "BABE! I MISS YOU TOO!" She yells into the phone smiling wide showing off her teeth. "Right now?... like .... right now?..." she asks. "Okay babe. I'm on my way.. yah I'm just hanging out with sel and some new friends... okay. bye love you too." She says before hanging up.

"Where yah going?" I ask Erika as she stand up. "Tom called. He wants to hang out he just got out of the studio." she tells me and I smile and nod. I hug her. "I'll see you guys later.." she says waving to everyone before the girls all hug her and I walk her towards the door. "bye. I'll call you later.." she says before she leaves. "Tom?" I hear a deep husky voice say behind me.

I turn around quickly and put my hand on my chest. "Damn it Harry. You almost far me a heart attack!" I yell at him as he chuckles and puts his hands on my waist and pulls me towards him. "Tom? As in Tom from the wanted?" he asks me. I nod. What's the big deal?...

I freeze and my eyes go wide.. They don't get along. The boys don't get along.... damn it! Harry's grip on my waist tights. "No." he whispers into my ear huskily. No?...o.O "No?" I ask him as he chuckles and nods. He was about to answer until my phone rings. "MAYBE ITS THE WAY SHE WALKED!.." My eyes go wide before I push him back slightly and pick up my phone. ''Hey Ash!" I answer. "Hey sel! He's ready for your Skype together! He's so excited too!'' She tells me as I look at Harry who now has a confused face. ''Oh!... Me either! I'm gonna borrow a laptop and I'll you guys in a few." I tell her as Harry smiles at me. "Okay! We'll be right here... bye!" She says before hanging up.

"Wanna borrow my laptop?" he asks me as I nervously nod. He smiles before grabbing my small hand and leading me upstairs into his room... Where I'm suppose to Skype him. How am I gonna get out if this one!?

We walk into his room and he lets go and I pout feeling lonely without his hand. He smiles at me before handing me his laptop. "Here yah go.. I hope you don't mind me sitting here??.." He asks as I gulp nervously. What am I suppose to say!? Its his room after all!

Someone help me!

A/n: hope you all like it <3

And what do you think she will say??? and whos he?? :)