2- Why?

A/n: (wanted to share my story)

LMFAO !!! I can't stop laughing ! So... On Instagram a girl started talking shit about my boo Selena and I went off like a firecracker. She was a Arianator/ Smiler/ Justin obsessed fan. I LUV both of them but not really miley .__. Anyways DONT EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BOO!!! EVER! SHE'S MA QUEEN. U don't fck with someone's queen. That dumb bitch :D she blocked me ... Like I care... XD

Anyjellos enjoys <3

+~+~+~+~+~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's pov:

I let out a sigh as I feel Justin's hand squeeze my hand. I squeeze back to reassure him that I'm 'fine'. We're at the airport trying to get through all the paps. These bitches get pushy. I ignored all the questions they threw at us.

"SELENA!? IS IT TRUE YOUR PREGNANT !?"

"IS JUSTIN EVEN THE FATHER!?"

"JUSTIN!? DO YOU LOVE SELENA OR ARE YOU PLAYING WITH HER!?"

"2 YEARS IS ALOT!! WHY STAY TOGETHER!?!"

"JUSTIN HOW'S THE ABLUM!?"

"SELENA WHEN IS YOUR ABLUM COMING OUT AGAIN!?"

"HARRY STYLES HAS A CRUSH ON YOU HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THAT!? JUSTIN HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT!? HE'S GONNA TRY AND STEAL YOUR SLUT!"

I tensed at Harry's name...... I can't believe that pap just called me a slut. Justin let go of my hand and pushed the paparazzi who called me a slut. I started shaking. I was never good with fights at all. Justin knew that. I mean I can throw a punch but didn't like seeing or being in one.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY!?!?" Justin yelled angry at the pap. I tried to get to him but the paps started pushing and shoving. I push through them and see Justin glaring at the pap. I gasp.

"Justin. Lets go." I tell him calmly and grab his arm and pull him away. I felt him calm down a little before we leave the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ride home was tensed and awkward. Justin was still trying to calm down while I tried to comfort him. I can't really calm him. I can maybe a little but he won't listen to anyone when he's mad.

When we go to our house we owned we walked in and went straight to bed. I was so tired I couldn't even think straight. I close my eyes and everything goes black.

-N3xt D@y-

I felt someone shaking me and I groan and push them away with all my force. I hear him let out a deep chuckle. "Babeeeeeeeee??... Get up." I hear Justin's voice say.

I turn away and snuggle into my pillow. "Get up Sel!" Justin yelled jumping on me. I groan and push him off of me. He lands on the floor with a 'thud'. I laugh at him.

"Come on! We have lots to do today! First. Breakfast. Then we have to get ready for the TCAs." He says and I groan in response. "What time is it?" I mumble sleepy.

"It's 1:46 pm." he tells me calmly. I groan again. We have to be at the TCAs at 4. I nod before standing up and going towards the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth before picking out my clothes. I grab a black tank top, white skinny jeans, a small white cardigan, my Ray bans, and some uggs. I just let my hair in a messy ponytail. I still have to come back and shower anyways.

I walk out and see Justin dress in blue jeans, his light blue supras, a white t-shirt and a SnapBack. I grin and whistle at him. He turns and laughs before we walk out.

We went to but Taco Bell. I order the whole menu. Just kidding. I wish.....

After we got home already about to eat I got a text.