7- I'm sorry

DRAMA! DRAMA! DRAAAAMMMAAAAAAAA! Guys hey! ;)

How are y'all!? Im good Just happy! Anywho!.. It's all going down guys! Draaaamaaaaaaaaa! This is gonna be good ;D

Also... yesterday on Instagram... What Justin did was not acceptable. Im so disappointed with Justin. He had no right to turn on his fan who was just being nice to Justin, trying to make him see who his fake and real friends are... so not happy. That girl got so much hate. You could have at least blurred her name..

Anyways... I'm still happy with life right now! Skool is off today for 3 weeks! Whoot Whoot! * doing happy Dance* Can't wait! Gonna go to Disney land! This is gonna be amazing:)

Also this took me 3 hours to write xD my cuzin kept walking In my room bugging me and I can't ignore her :) she said she's gonna work on her stories tonight xD even tho it's already night :D

Enjoy ;)

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Selena's pov:

"AUNTIE ERIKA! I WANNA WISTEN(Listen) TO WUNCLE TOM!" Dylan yells, excited to Erika who smile at him through the rearview mirror. "Course cutie.. you know I would never say no to listening to my Tomtom." she says, grinning. I playfully roll my eyes at her. She fakes mocks, putting a hand on her chest still having her eyes on the road. "Im hurt selly. I've seen that!" she yells, grinning. I smile and shake my head. Just then Erika starts playing her song. Dylan smiles and claps her small hands.

"WUncle Tom!" he yells, happily. Erika starts singing along. "I'm glad you came!" Erika sings loudly. I laugh and shake my head. When the songs finishes she plays the radio and a one direction song starts playing. "And let me kiss youuuuuu!" I sang loudly, Dylan laughs and nods. I grin an kiss his cheek. He laughs and winks. I laugh and shake my head. What a cheeky kid. Wait... The boys? Hold up.. oh fcking shit! I was talking to Harry!

"Mommy?!" Dylan yells suddenly. I turn my head and look at him with an raise eyebrow. He plays with his belt around him on his carseat. "Yah baby?" I ask him, confused. He looks up his beautiful emerald green eyes locking with my mocha brown ones. He grins showing off his dimples. I smile back. You just can't look at Dylan and NOT smile. It's impossible. I tried.

"Can we wo(go) wee(see) daddy??" he asks, his face lighting up at the thought of seeing his dad. My smile fades a little. Erika finally puts the volume down a little and clears her throat. "Baby.. daddy's busy. His new Album is keeping him in the studio a lot. I'm sorry. Maybe later? He can buy you a happy meal. How does that sound?" I tell my baby boy. He suddenly looks sad. Great.. I just made my baby sad! He looks up, his big beautiful eyes glassy. Oh no...

"B-But... I-I wanna wee(see) daddy." he says, his little red lips quivering. I shake my head. I hate seeing him sad. It breaks my heart. I sigh and look at Erika who rolls her eyes. Erika isn't really found of Justin right now. I told her of our fight and she left a very angry voice mail to him. To be honest Erika never really was found of Justin. No matter how much she tries. She just didn't really like him but they got along. It was the fighting. Every time me and Justin fought, Erika would call him angry.

"Which studio?" she asks, her voice sounding cheerful. I know she's faking for Dylan. I play with brys high waist skirt and tell her. This is gonna be a LONG day...

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

"Daddy!!!" Dylan yells, throwing his arms up running towards Justin. Justin smiles and jogs over to him before picking him up and throwing him in the air, causing Dylan to giggle. Erika scoffs as Justin walks over with Dylan on his hip, happily playing with his dog tag. "Hey.." Justin says, smiling. I fake smile and nod. Erika mutters something under her breath.. something with dick and dumb ass.