5- Screwed

Hey ^.^ how are you guys ??

I'm watching monsters university with ma big bro.^.^

Hope you enjoy this part <3

Also will update 'Forbidden Love' <3

+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

Selena's pov:

I look at Harry in shock. I can't Skype with him, while Harry is here. "Uh.. You see.. I kinda.." I tell him trying to come up with anything really. Harry look at me with his beautiful green eyes confused. Fuck..... one word for this...

Screwed....

I smile sweetly at him putting my acting skills. "You see Harry... its just, this is something I wanna do alone. I always do alone. I feel more comfortable." I tell him putting on my sweet act. I can't let Harry see him! I just won't.. Harry sighs running a hand through his hair making it go a lil crazy.

"It's fine.. I should go." he says his voice low and disappointed. I wanna grab his hand as he starts walking out, but I don't. I can't. I sigh as he closes the door and foot steps are heard as he goes down the stairs. I feel so guiltily. I can't help it... I feel like a bitch. I sigh sitting down on his bed, opening his laptop before logging into 'Skype'. I smile waiting....

"HEY!" Ashley yells, showing her face all up in the camera. I laugh shaking my head. "Hey ash da dash!" I joke winking at her. She playfully rolls her eyes. "Where is he?" I ask her trying to look around in the small camera. Ashely smiles standing up, putting her index finger up asking me to wait. I nod as she walks away. I sit there smiling, wait.....

I hear laughter and screaming before I see a mop of curls that I had as I a baby and beautiful green eyes. "Hi!" I yell happily waving at the beautiful boy in front of me. "I WISS(miss) YOU! WIKE(like).. A WOT!(a lot) I WANNA SING YOU A WONG(song) TOO!" He yelled happily, grinning showing off his cute lil dimples. I smile wide at him nodding. "Really?.. okay show me." I tell him as he giggles nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~:::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk downstairs smiling like there was no tomorrow. I had an amazing 2 hour Skype with him and I couldn't be happier. "Hey!" bry and Anastasia yell as they see me walking down. I smile. "Hey." I say before sitting next to Alice. "Sooooo... who's the guy or girl you were talking too?" Mayra asks me winking in a joking way. I playfully roll my eyes smiling. "Someone very special in my life.. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him." I tell them. They all let out 'oooooo's grinning. I laugh and shake my head.

"Himmmmmmmm...." Anastasia says winking at me. "No. Not like that guys. He's jus-" I start but get cut off by Harry and the boys walking in, Niall jumps on bry attacking her with kisses. I laugh and see Zayn walk up to Mayra and sit besides her grabbing her waist. Liam goes up to Alice kissing her and putting her on his lap.
Louis attacking Anastasia as he sits on her lap. We all laugh.

"Who were you talking to sel?" Liam asks me. I shrug. "My great friend back home and someone who's she watches." I tell him. All the boys give me curious eyes. I look over at Harry and see him looking at the ground with no emotions. "Does Justin know you talk to him?" Alice's asks. I nod smiling. "Yes. He actually loves to him as well..." I tell them, they all nod. "Well why don't you go with him!" Harry yells angry, standing up and storming out.

I look at the door, wide eye. "Uh..." Alice says, and bry bursts out laughing. We all turn to look at her with a 'dafuq' face. Niall shrugs and laughs with her. One thing about brys laugh is..... its really loud and contagious. We all laugh with her. Just then Harry walks back in with a confused face. "Oi! So I leave and you all laugh!" Harry yells.