My Lil secret *Harlena Fanfic*

Heyyyyyyy :D

This idea just came to me ^.^ I hope u all like it (:

~:::::::::::~

Selena Marie Gomez the famous actress and singer. She was an amazing person who always gave back and never kept anything from her fans..... Expect for one thing.

Harold Edward Styles the famous singer from the band One Direction. Him and Selena met awhile back and did things they weren't suppose to do.

But what happens when Selena get something in return but never tell Harry about it? Will she keep the secret from him forever?

Sneak Peek ~~~~~~~~~~

I give my biggest fake smile ever to all the flashing and blinding lights. They all yelled my name from right to left.

I feel Justin hold my waist tighter and looks at me. I look up at him and smile. I turn back to all the yelling and blinding lights. These cameras could freaking blind you. Me and Justin walk off the Carpet and into the building filled with stars. We look for our seats and sit down. We start talking and laughing. Its always fun to be around him.

I feel my phone vibrate. I unlock my iPhone5 and see I have a

-New Pic Message from Ashley<3-

I smile and open it. I felt my heart melt at the picture she send me. I show Justin who smile and chuckles.

-Send to Ashley<3-

Message:

Awwwww <3 I miss him so much! That's so cute! Send it to Demi and my mom<3 I know they will have a mini heart attack :D Give him a goodnight kiss for me (: and tell him I LUV him<3

Thanks xoxo

-Send to Ashley<3-

I turn off my phone and pay attention to the TCA awards.

My heart starts racing and my palms start sweating as hear the familiar beat.

"Maybe it's the way she walked!.. OW! Straight into my heart and stole it! through the doors and passed the guards...OW! Just like she already owed it..."

I almost choke. I see him he was wearing black tight skinny jeans, a blue button up but showing his chest, his hair perfectly comb, and his brown boots. I feel tears come to my eyes but I don't let them fall as I see him sing beautifully on stage.

I see him make eye contact with me and I feel my whole world stop. His green eyes are so beautiful.

This can't be happening!

A/N:

Hey (: I've wanted to start a new fanfic (:

I hope u like it ❤

Comment if u want more (: