10-Make me

So.... I know I promised like 3 days ago that I was gonna update.... but I lied! Yup I lied! Take me to jail! Ive just be so busy.. and I get lazy wanting to write.

It's not that I ran out of ideas cause I have A LOT of ideas just flowing around my head. Its just the typing and editing part! It's soooooooo much work! I know call me lazy but it's true :o

Anywho.... I hope y'all like this drama filled chapter ^.<

This is the moment y'all been waiting for!

Enjoy ma babes ;)

~~~~~~~~~~:::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's pov:

I let out a nervous sigh and cling onto my phone. I didn't bring Dylan. Nope. I know what it's like when Harry's mad. He's fucking scary. His voice gets deeper and he starts throwing things. I don't want my baby around him if he's gonna act like that. I let out a nervous chuckle before rambling to myself. "Youcandothisselyoucandothis.." I ramble, before pressing the button to the ring the doorbell.

I wait for about 3 minutes before the door swings open. I stare at Alice as she shakes her head. "Come in sel..." she said, sounding stress. I furrow my eyebrows and walk in, closing the door behind me. I follow Alice and hear shouting, and someone hitting against a table. I walk into the dinning room and see everyone yelling at each other. "ES PERO MUY EST-!" Bry yells, angry as hell while pointing a finger at Harry put gets cut off by Niall.

"IT WASN'T FAIR!" Niall yells, Standing in front of bry. "DAFUQ! SHE MAY HAD HAVE A FUCKING GOOD REASON!" Mayra yells at Niall. Niall scoffs and rolls his eyes. "IT STILL WASN'T FAIR! WHAT SHE DID WAS WRONG!" Louis yells, fist clenching. I stand behind Alice. They're all fighting cause of me!

"SHUT DA FUCK UP LOUIS! DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT WRONG! WHEN SHE GETS HERE LET HER EXPLAIN! GOT IT HARRY!?!" Anastasia yells, her face red. Harry was fuming and his fist kept clenching and unclenching. Liam shakes his head and sits down, rubbing his face annoyed. "Well she's here.." Alice tells them, running a hand through her hair. Everyone turns their heads so fast I think they got whiplash. They're eyes are all widen except for Harry who's glaring at me. "Didn't I tell you to bring him?" he asks, his voice deep and rough. I gulp and look down.

First Justin now Harry. "He wanted to stay with Erika..." I tell him, not looking up. I hear Harry scoff and let out a bitter laugh. "Really? Or you just wanted him to stay with Erika?" He says, I still don't look up but I can feel him glaring at me. "No. He wanted to stay with them... After what happened..." I tell them, whispering the last part so no one can hear. I was wrong. Alice heard. She nudge me, I look up and see her giving me a confused look. I shake my head and sigh.

"THEM?! WHO IN BLOODY HELL IS THEM?!" Harry yells, walking over to me, I flinch as he stands in front of me. He's so mad I can feel his rage in the air. "His godparents..." I mumble. I hear him let out a growl. "Erika.... and who?!" he yells, I felt the tears come to my eyes. "Tom..." I whisper. "WHY IN THE NAME OF JESUS WOULD YOU LET HIM NEAR HIM!" Harry yells angrier than before. I finally look up to meet his emerald eyes now look dark and his pupils are so big you can't even see his color of eyes. "Because h-" I get cut off by Louis. "WHY IN BLOODY NAME WOULD HE LIKE HARRY'S CHILD!?" He yells. I get angry. HARRYS KID!?! HELLA NO! MY kid. Yes.

I look up angry. "MY kid Louis. Not Harry nor Justins." I reply angry. They all look shock. "Besides... he isn't Harrys.." I lie.

They all shake their heads. Except Louis and Harry. They both let out bitter laughs. "One look. ONE. Thats all you need Selena. One to know he's a Styles." Louis sasses. I let out a shaky breath and run a hand though my hair. "Tell me the truth." Harry says, voice rough and deeper. I'm not ready... I can't. "Make me." I sass at him. I'm tired at people yelling me, telling me what to do and trying to make me break. I feel a large hand grab my arm tightly. I let out a loud squeal of shock and pain.

"That can be possible." Harry says, making me look up, shocked. "Harry!" Everyone yells, even Louis. I look into Harrys eyes and see Dylan. I've spend 2 years trying so hard not to cry while looking into my baby's eyes. Every time I looked into Dylan eyes I saw Harry. Now I see Dylan. I felt tears come to my eyes. Please god..

"I JUST WANT THE TRUTH! THATS ALL! TRUTHS! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR!? IS IT!?!" Harry yells, and grips my arms again. I let out a pain of cry. "Let her go Harry." Liam warns Harry. Harry only tightens his hold on me. That was enough for Liam and Zayn. They both grab his arms with so much force and pull him back. He lets go and I rub my arm. Fuck.. That hurt. I look up and see Harry still glaring at me.

"I-I...." I stutter. I'm scared shitless right now. Harry is really scary when he's mad. I want the Harry who told dumb jokes that aren't funny, the one who cares so much about everyone and everything. But... it seems as though I brought this Harry out with my lil secret.

"It's okay Selena..." Mayra reassures me, Alice rubbing my arms. Anastasia is glaring at all the boys, bry also. "I dare you Harold. Touch her again and see what happens.'' Anastasia sasses. I close my eyes. These girls I've only know for little time are protecting me like I was here for a long time. I couldn't be more thankful. I really don't want Erika finding out or else Harry will be 6 find under. I sigh an open my eyes again. I meet Harry emerald eyes.

I see him soften a bit, before closing his eyes. "I just wanna know the truth.." he whispers, his voice raw and deep. I bite my lower lip and nod slowly. "Okay. He's...." I start but my phone ringing cuts me off. I roll my eyes annoyed. Who the fuck is calling me!? I answer.

"What?!" I ask, annoyed. "Damn... calm yourself..." I hear a familiar voice say, laughing. I squint my eyes. "Demi?" I ask, my eyes widen. "The one and only.'' she says, laughing. I see Niall raise an eyebrow at Demi's name. I ignore him.

"What's up?" I ask her, clearly still annoyed. "I'm in LA and heard you were too. I'm wanna see you and green eye boy." she says. I wanna laugh at the name she gave Dylan but don't. "Okay. I'm kinda in the middle of something... Call Erika. She has him." I tell her. She lets out a 'okayyyyy' before clicking. I sigh and hang up before shutting off my phone. "Lets sit down..." Alice mumbles. We all nod. Harry rolls his eyes before stomping off towards the seat in the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~:::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we all got seated and bry got us some drinks we all say down, quietly. It was too quiet and awkward. "Okay. So tell us... Is he Harrys?" Mayra asks, causing everyone to groan. "Noooooo... he's a robot that looks like Harry so he's a robots." Louis snaps at her. "Don't you dare snap at her like that again Lou." Zayn warns, his voice deep and husky. Shit... Why doesn't everyone just get along!? Oh... because of me!

"I-I... look guys... It's a complicated story." I tell them, looking down. "We got time." Niall says. I let out a long deep breath before looking down.

''Uh... It's when Harry and me started fooling around... We didn't take it all the way the first couple of weeks.. It was when my management wanted my to start a singing career. I was stress and didn't know what to do... That when I went to Harry. He told me I should so I did. After that they wanted me to start going out with Justin Bieber. I didn't want too... But they said I had too. I was so upset that they made me go out with someone I didn't want too be with. I went to find Harry and he was upset. He told me he h-had feeling f-for m-me. I-I told him I d-did too and we w-went back to his hotel he was staying at and... well.... did things." I start, blushing just thinking about it. It was my first time so of course I'm gonna remember.

"Kay.. so you had sex ONCE?" Bry asks. "Um.... No." I answer. "Not a shocker. That baby is too cute for just one night it takes a couple to make a cute baby like that." Anastasia say. I smile.

"So.. uh... after that night I went over to his hotel for a whole month. I went behind Justin's back... When we came out on the red carpet.. I -I met Harry a couple hours later. I left Justin and went with Harry. We spent that whole night getting... interment.... When I woke up I had several missed calls from management. They heard that I left Justin and weren't happy. So I called back.. saying I was done with all their bullshit. I w-wanted t-to be w-with H-Harry." I stutter, feeling tears come to my eyes.

"Only to find out Harry was leaving when I hung up... I was so shock. He was really excited to be traveling all around the world. He said 'Nobody is stopping me from keeping my dreams. This is my moment' and I knew I couldn't keep him here just for my own selfish reasons. I thought he only wanted sex. So I just pretended to be happy and went along..." I tell them.

"W-Wait... I-I... j-just though y-you didn't want to be with m-me." Harry says, his voice cracking. I look up and meet his emerald beautiful eyes. I shake my head. "I would have gave it all up Selena. I really would." He tells me, his eye filled with tears. I shake my head. "No. Thats one thing I didn't want you to do. So I let you be... After a week of... more of us spending time I realize I wasn't feeling one after one of our nights of..... getting under covers. So I called my mama and told her to set up an appointment. The day before you left I found out I was 3 weeks pregnant." I tell him, my voice cracking. tears flowing down my cheeks. "I-I... d-didn't w-wa-wanna r-ruin your start of y-your career.. S-so.. I just acted as if everything was fine. T-that I was h-happy f-for y-you." I stutter, more tears flowing down.

"W-What? I-I th-thought y-you wanted m-me to leave." Harry stutters, his face sad and shock. I shake my head. "No.'' I all say. I wipe some tears away. Clearing my throat.

"When you left I wanted so badly to call you and tell you... I spent 2 week crying and thinking of how I'm going to tell you. Only to find out you had a girlfriend. Thats when I knew I couldn't do it. I told my management about my pregnancy and they agreed to let me have 2 years off. After that I would have to come back for the Teen Choice Awards. So I agreed. When Justin found out about everything he was so mad. He didn't look at me for 2 whole days... didn't call... text. He had other people checking up on me though. What shocked me was when he told me he wanted to be with me no matter what. He gave up his career for 10 months, taking care of me and helping me. When Dylan was born i wouldn't let him in the delivery room.... It felt wrong. As if I was betraying you. So my mom was in there. Thats when Dylan was born. When I first saw him I knew no matter what I would protect him.. When he first opened his eyes I cried for an hour. His eyes were yours, Harry. He was a spitting image of you. Justin wasn't happy at all. He was beyond pissed. He said he didn't want anything to do with him. But after he saw Dylan smile he was hooked. After that he had to be back doing his music. But that didn't mean he didn't help me. He hired Ashley... Uh... Dylan's babysitter. She is a close friend and I thought why not. So when we went out she was there... She also took care of him when we came here to LA..." I tell them trailing off.

"When they asked what his name was I wanted to name him Harry... but didn't so I went with Dylan Edward Styles, Bieber. The nurses were shock. The doctor even gave me a look. I mean I had a curly brown hair, green eyes pale baby, that looked nothing like Justin and yet I was giving him his last name. Justin asked before he was born and I couldn't say no. So I agreed with having his last name as a second last name. Justin even paid the doctors and nurses. He paid them a good amount of money not to let this out. That Dylan is a Styles. A son of biggest boyband member Harry Styles. They all agreed. So we kept it under for a while... Management called every two months to see how everything was, to see if I was ready to come back." I tell them, taking a deep breath.

"I had my own studio in the basement, so I recorded songs.. so that's how my new CD came out before I expose myself at the TCA. I was nervous to run into you guys..." I tell them, but before I continue I get cut off. "But you acted as if nothing was wrong..." Liam tells me, shocked. I nod and sigh.

"Your management called mine... Your management found out about Dylan from mine... They said they didn't want me telling you guys anything.. if I did they would convince my management to drop me. So I acted as if nothing was wrong... I didn't want to ruin your image Harry. You have a good life. Your bigger than anyone. I could destroy that by adding a baby in the picture. It would just cause you stress." I tell him, tears coming down my face again. I look at Harry and see his face emotional less.

He shocked us all when he got up as walked away. We hear the door open and slam shut, really hard. We all stayed like that before we heard music blasting really loud. I let out a loud sob. I ruin everything.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me, pulling me close. "Don't cry.. He just needs time." Alice comforts me, all the other girls come around me and comfort me. I just cry and cry. Thats all I did. Thats all I could do.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry f-for be-being a-a b-bad f-friend.." I let out between hiccups. The boys all went to see Harry. "No... DONT think like that... I would have done the same if it was me. I wouldn't wanna ruin Niall's career." bry tells me, rubbing me back. All the girls nod. I just cry harder.

"Lets go... lets go to mine and bry." Mayra says, standing up. All the girls nod. I shake my head. "I-I n-need to c-clear t-things u-up." I stutter, closing my eyes. "In the state he's in... I don't think that's a good idea... We'll be back tomorrow." Alice tells me, helping me up. "GUYS! WE'RE LEAVING! CALM THAT JERK, BEFORE WE COME TOMORROW! THEY HAVE TO TALK! AND DON'T GIVE HIM ANY BAD ADVICE LOU!" Anastasia yells, opening the front door. They all yell something back that I couldn't catch.

I get in the car and wait, Alice and Mayra by my side. Bry was driving and Anastasia in the passengers seat. When bry turns on her white range rover 1D starts blasting. "BRY!" All the girls yells, causing bry to flinch before she turns down the volume and change the CD. One Republic start blasting. "Can you take me to Erika's?" I mumble. Bry's head snaps back. "Are yah sure? I have no problem making so food and we can watch movies?" she says, a small smile on her face.

I shake my head. "No.. thank you. Really. I just wanna go home to my baby." I tell her. She sighs and nod, turning back around and puts on her seatbelt before we drive off. It wasn't silent at all. All the girls joked around trying to make me smile. And it worked.

~~~~~~~~~:::::::::::::~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you guys so much." I tell the girls before hugging them all. "Do you guys wanna come in?" I ask them. I really want them to say yes. I just wanna go upstairs and cuddle my baby while they explain the Erika. They all look at each other before nodding. I silently thank the gods up above for creating such people. I smile and take my key out that Erika gave me before unlocking the door. I open the door wide and let them walk in, the big house.

They all look around smiling. "This house is beautiful.." Mayra tell me. I nod and smile. "Thank you but I'm not the one you should tell that too." I tell her. She look at me confused. "Why Thank You Mayra. That means a lot." a voice says from behind her. We all turn and see Erika in a black t-shirt and oversized sweats. Toms. Her hair in a high messy pony tail.

I smile before running over to hug her. Once I fall her arms I let out a small tear. We pull back and she notice my face. "What happened ?" she asks, grabbing both my arms, making me flinch. She looks confused before it quickly turns into anger. "He didn't." she says through gritted teeth. I open my mouth about to say something when Tom appears.

"Hey sel." he says, smiling before it turns into a frown. "What happened?" he asks. I shake my head more tears coming to my eyes. I know the girls don't feel as comfy with Tom but there gonna have to deal with it. "Mommy?" the voice I've been wanting to hear say.

I look over Erika shoulder and see my baby. I wipe my tears before running over to him. I hug him and hold him tight. "Wyou wkay (okay)?" he asks me, wrapping his little arms around my neck. I sniffle and nod, before picking him up and walking upstairs.

I hear Alice tell Tom and Erika, "Well... then we should explain. Can we go sit." she says. I hear Tom and Erika and mumble something before I hear footsteps walk away. I walk to the up the stairs and make a right turn before walking down the hall to the last door. I walk in and close the door and walk over to the bed and lay down. I leave Dylan with his arms wrapped around my neck as he cuddles closer to me. "Won't(Dont) wry(cry) mummy." he mumbles into my neck. I bite my lower lips and pull him closer. I let the tears fall as I hold him.

I just may have fucked up everything.

A/n:

Soooooo..... How's life?

I know y'all mad! I'm sorry. I said I was gonna update but didn't. I really hope you like this one ? (:

What do you think Harrys gonna do?

Will Selena tell Justin that she told Harry?