"Well you shouldn't have felt horrible it wasn't your fault. But, yes we talked and everything is fine."

"Thank god! I am happy to hear that." Emma smiled and opened the door to her classroom letting the woman walk in before her.

"So this is it huh? This is where you come every day?" Regina smiled as she walked in and saw the desks, the posters on the wall, and Emma's desk at the front of the room.

"Yep, this is it. Exciting huh?"

"It's very charming!" Regina said as she walked over to Emma's desk.

Emma watched as the woman examined her desk and then bent over to look at the pictures that were in a frame next to her computer. She wore that damn skirt on purpose! That is not what she had on this morning.

"So you um changed since packing this morning huh?" Emma's voice cracked as her eyes were focused on her girlfriend's ample ass bent over across her desk.

"Well, I couldn't show up to your work in yoga pants now could I?" Regina smiled over her shoulder.

Emma shook her head, "You are such a tease."

"It's not teasing if it's being offered to you dear," Regina turned around and sat up on the desk smiling coyly at the blonde.

Emma bit her lower lip and then turned to walk towards the door.

Regina looked at her girlfriend shocked until she realized that Emma was locking the classroom door and pulling the shade down.

"You know my students will be back in a half hour." The blonde said as she walked back towards the desk.

"More than enough time..." Regina smiled and began to unbutton her red blouse exposing the black lace underneath.

Emma felt her arousal take over as she cupped the woman's face and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Regina's tongue pushed into Emma's lips, not asking but taking dominance over the blondes, as her hands made their way under the hem of Emma's shirt.

Emma wasn't wasting any time on getting to what she wanted. She finished getting the buttons undone on Regina's blouse and rather than taking off the black lace bra she simply yanked it down exposing the hardened nipples underneath. Emma took one in her mouth and began sucking furiously pausing briefly for Regina to pull the blonde's shirt over her head leaving her in her own blue bra.

As Emma's mouth continued its magic on the hardened buds her hands began to trail down Regina's stomach and onto her hips grabbing and pulling the woman into her. Regina's hands were on Emma's muscular back and her heels were wrapped around the blondes tightly toned ass. Their hips were moving as one but Emma needed more; she needed to be inside of Regina. She needed to feel how wet the woman was for her. She needed to feel her tighten around her.

Emma pushed the bottom of Regina's skirt up around her hips and slid two fingers over the lace covered folds and moaned. She felt Regina's arousal instantly and smiled. Sliding the material to the side she slid the two fingers into the entrance that she was craving. Regina let out a deep moan and Emma's head fell onto the woman's shoulder. She began thrusting herself harder into the other woman as Regina's heels loosened their grip from around her ass and made their way to the blonde's shoulders.

"Fuck..."Emma said when she felt the heels on her shoulders. Regina smiled as she felt Emma deeper inside of her and closed her eyes. She was unable to keep steady on her elbows any longer and fell back completely onto the desk.

"Harder baby...."Regina moaned as her hands flew behind her head and grabbed onto the edge of the desk.

Emma opened her eyes and took in the sight of her sexy girlfriend. She took her free hand and grabbed a hold of top of the desk alongside Regina and slowly pulled out with the other. Regina moaned and began bucking her hips missing her lover inside of her. Emma slid her fingers up to Regina's clit and then before Regina had time to process slid three fingers back inside causing the woman to let out a throaty moan so deep that Emma thought she was going to cum herself.

"Oh, Emma....fuck! Yes, right there...." Regina moaned and pushed into the blondes fingers that were steadily pumping in and out of her. After a final thrust Regina's juices covered Emma's hand and began to drip onto the blonde's wrist. Emma smiled and bent down. She took one long lick resting on Regina's clit and moaning at the taste. Emma stood up and pulled Regina up to meet her face to face. Regina smiled through half closed eyes and kissed the blonde.

"Thank you," Emma smiled.

"Thank me?" Regina laughed still riding out the waves of pleasure she was feeling.

"Yes, you just fulfilled every fantasy I have ever had." Emma kissed the woman's neck as she hugged tightly around her waist.

"Baby, you are my fantasy." Regina husked into her ear.