36-More Secrets

Binasa ko isa-isa ang mga message galing sa lalaking mahal ko.

Warren: I love you and I will love you even if you don't want me to.

No more secrets. I'll text you every little secret I have.

I was a drunken fool before I met you. I was deliriously wasted that day and wanted to kill myself. I was selfish and was thinking only about myself and how unfair life was to be separated from my real parents then the ones who I thought loved me disowned me when they learned the truth. I forgot that I was also loved and cared for.

I felt bad for what I did when I gained consciousness. I thought I was already dead when I saw you, I thought you were an angel but then I remembered that I am no saint and should be burned in hell.

When I saw you on that hospital hallway, I was enamoured by your beauty. Even if you were crying then, my heart fluttered with love for you.

From then, I made sure you were always cared for until I can take care of you myself.

I used my remaining trust fund to donate in the College who accepted you for a scholarship, staged your meeting with your landlord, paid your board and lodging and got you a job in a small company I invested in.

I did all of that before I went back to Luxembourg then to Liechenstein to meet my father. I had to make sure you were okay before I fix my life and be worthy of your love.

I hired someone to look after you while I was away. Mang Atong had been your bodyguard ever since I left. He reported to me everything that was happening in your life.

I sent Kristoff to Australia when I learned he is in love with you. He was offered a job there in a company I was affiliated with.

I was the one who sent flowers to your parent's grave every April 1st, the day it all happened.

I still look back to that day as the worst and best day of my life. Worst as I was the reason for an unfortunate accident, the best because I met the love of my life.

I am allergic to shrimp but I keep that a secret since I know you love it. I just take antihistamine each time you will ask me to try it for you.

I have a collection of pictures of you. I stalk you whenever I am in Manila.

When you saw me outside the party for the first time, I was supposed to approach you but was too shy.

I followed you inside the mall that day. I was there to see you. I sent Marie the pictures and asked her to find the things you wanted to buy that day.

I forced Rovic to draft that fake engagement and marriage contract because of sheer desperation.

I was going crazy with love for you. I got scared when I learned you were the true heir.

I was immensely happy when you added your stipulations in our contract. I figured you wanted to get to know me too. I could have kissed you then.

Our date at that Theme Park was the best day of my life.

I hated the time we rode on that Rapids thing. Your  wet clothes were clinging all over your body and I was trying to calm myself or else I could have ravished you. Sorry.

Out of jealousy, I may have punched a guy or two who were looking at you.

Whenever you swim, I made sure no one else would see you.

I was there the first time you used the pool. I left the house but was not able to focus thinking about you so I went back and watched you swim.

My friends knew about you even before they met you.

The room you were staying in was made especially for you.

I am afraid of cockroaches.

My favorite color is blue.

I like it when you speak to me in Tagalog  (except when you're angry). I can understand the Language.

You still haven't responded to my messages.

I will not give up Love. I love you so much.

I am so lost without you.

I still believe we are destined to meet and love each other.

If I die and see your adoptive parents, I would say sorry but also thank them for leading you to me.

But I don't want to die without holding your forgiveness and love.

Maraming marami pa siyang messages, ilan pa lang ang nabasa ko nang makadating na kami sa shopping mall.

"Honey, we're here."

Mabuti na lamang at inaya na nila akong bumaba dahil nangingilid na ang luha ko sa mga sinabi ni Warren.

Natapos ang maghapon na hindi ko alam kung ano ang mga nangyari. Parang wala naman akong nabili at silang tatlo lang ang nagshopping. Paulit ulit kong naiisip ang mga nabasa ko.

"Denisse. Our flight tomorrow is at 8 am. Do you need to pack anything?"

"Oh. Right. No Mama. I don't want to bring anything."

Nagkatinginan silang tatlo. Marahil naguguluhan na sila sa mga kilos ko dahil maging ako ay gulong-gulo na din.

***

A/N: Thank you for all your votes and comments! :)