5 - Her Terms

Nang makabalik siya sa kaniyang upuan. Iniabot ko ang folder na naglalaman ng revisions ko.

"I have my own terms. Think of it as an improvement to OUR contract. Unless you accept, I won't sign anything."

Para saan pa at naging Business Management major ako kung hindi ko naman kayang imanage ang sarili kong business.

1. The Company hereby employs Denisse Abucay for a term commencing on the date of this agreement until six months or as the Employer decides, and Employee hereby accepts such employment.

2. During the Employee's employment he/she will:

A. Devote such time and effort as may be reasonably required by the Company to perform her duties as fiancée of the employer during the time only required. (See Attachment A)

B. Not engage in any other employment or personal or business activity without the Employer's written consent.

C. Perform such duties as may reasonably be required of her by the Employer.

3. For services rendered by the Employee, the Employer shall pay her as follows:

A. Monthly salary P100,000; Travel, clothing allowance of P10,000 per month. Free lodging as the Employer see fit.

B.  A bonus based on the Employer's decision.

C. Non-payroll benefits to include health insurance, travel and business entertainment expenses, and other items specified in Attachment A.

5. Employee understands that she will acquire confidential personal and business information of the Employer during the course of her employment. Employee hereby agrees not to divulge such confidential information to any other party, or to use such information for her own profit except in performance of employment activities beneficial to the Employer.

6. This agreement is binding for six months at the least and cannot be terminated before such time unless agreed by the Employer or when the Employee's terms are not met in Attachment A.

7. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Employer and Employee.

10. This agreement shall be interpreted and, if necessary, adjudicated in accordance with the laws of the Philippines.

Attachment A

This stipulates the Terms of the Employeee

I. Duties of Fiancee/Employee

a. Any act involving the activities done by real couples during their working hours or the following stated events in this contract:

i. Business Meeting

ii. Business Parties

iii. Personal events with third party witnesses

b. Improvement of health and personal welfare of the Employer during the duration of the contract.

c. Free reign over the Employer's household as the role of Employee/fiancée permits.

II. Exception of Duties of Fiancee/Employee

a. Time spent by the Employee with the Employer outside of the stipulated working hours or engagement.

b. Physical contact without third party witnesses.

III. Duties of Employer to Employee