31-Love Sick

Warren's POV

I met my friends for lunch when I thought I was going crazy.

"Hey Dude, what's with that long face?"

"Rovic, it has been a week since they left and I am missing her terribly."

Two weeks after the day Denisse officially agreed to be my girl, they had to leave for Luxembourg. The Duke had a lot of work to do that was put on hold when they went here to meet Denisse.

"Then, why didn't you ask her to stay?"

"I would have but I know that her parents also want to spend time with her. When we get married, she would be spending all her days with me anyways. "

"You have a lot of confidence that she will say yes huh."

"Mario, shut up if you don't have anything good to say."

"Have you told her everything she needs to know?"

"Man, you know I told here all that she needs to know."

"But was that everything?"

"I can't lose her again. It would really kill me this time."

"But she deserves to know."

"In time. Maybe when she's already my wife."

"Then move faster and ask her already! What are you waiting for? You already waited all these years and now you are as slow as a turtle."

Sometimes I hate my friends for being frank and straightforward but I know they're always right.

"Is it really obvious how much I love her? How do you know we're ready for that step."

"You've been stalking and following her for almost 4 years like a love sice fool. That should have been enough for you to be ready."

"You even ordered all your male employees and househelpers never to lay their eyes on her which is absurd knowing that Denisse is really a very beautiful girl."

"I mean, who does that, but you! Now, you're asking us if it's really that obvious?"

"I am sure when she was modelling those clothes you ordered for her you were silently watching weren't you?"

"How did you know?"

"I just know you very well and I'm sure you won't let that opportunity pass."

"I think I am obsessed with her. She's like a drug. The more I see her, the more I crave for her."

"It's not wrong to be obsessed with her if you will always think of what's best for her. Don't forget that you don't own her. She has her own mind and can make her own decisions."

"Coming from a lawyer who drafted a fake engagement agreement! You guys are both delusional! Be thankful you didn't get your license revoked because of that!"

We knew our faults and we were lectured for a whole week by Mario once he learned of what we did.

"So now what are you going to do?"

"I need your help. Clear your schedules because we are going to Luxembourg!"

"Finally Warren, you're making sense!"

Denisse's POV

Nakakapagtaka na ilang oras na isang buong magdamag na hindi nagparamdan si Warren. Dati paggising ko punong puno na ng messages ang inbox ko. Busy siguro.

Napakahirap pala talaga ng LDR o Long Distance Relationship. Dalawang linggo pa lang kaming hindi nagkikita para na akong mababaliw. Kahit may skype at facetime iba pa rin na nakakausap ko siya ng personal at nayayakap. Kasama na rin syempre ang mga halik niyang nakakawala ng ulirat.