Happy British Boy

Tyler actually hated rollercoasters like this. The ones that twist and turned, doing loops and such, this one even had a corkscrew part!
He was already regretting going on this, but it was far too late to get off as he was buckled and had the shoulder harness firmly pressed against his shoulder. He looked over at Craig who had a bright smile on his face and seemed to be bouncing in his seat in excitement, and suddenly, all regret faded away from Tyler just from seeing the British boy smile.

The cart started moving with a sudden jerk of motion as it moved from the shade of the building into the sun, a brisk breeze blowing their way as their feet dangled above the crowds of people below them.
Dam they were high up.
Craig looking around, seeing the views of two of the tallest rides at Knotts which were Supreme Scream and Xcelerator. The ride came to a slow stop at the top of hill it was climbing before rushing down straight into a loop.

Craig let out a chorus of excited screams while Tyler remained composed, even though his eyes showed the thrill and fear he was experiencing. The ride was quick, and Tyler only started to feel nauseous during the corkscrews. Once the ride had stopped and they were unbuckling, they were quick to go down the steps that led to where you saw where your picture was taken.

"Oh my god Tyler, your face!" Craig yelled before busting out laughing, Tyler's picture was him looking like he was about to puke while Mini has a bright joyous smile, with his hair pushed back revealing more of his forehead; which says a lot.

"Yeah, yeah, what ride do you want to go on now?" Tyler asked looking at Mini who was currently taking a picture of the screen.

"I don't know, you choose?" Craig suggested as he slid his phone back into the pocket of his jeans.

"We could go on Ghost Rider, it was that wooden one we saw before we can came in." Tyler explained.

"Hell no! The ride looks like a literal death trap, I will be a ghost when I get off that."

"Then what do you want?" Tyler asked with a laugh.

"Well, Pickle was Xcelerator so we could there."

Tyler was soon starting to get suspicious of this Pickle charactered, even if this person was a fan why was Craig so inclined to meet him?

"That's on the other side of the park!" Tyler exclaimed. Honestly, he didn't care the park was that big; rides took it up for the most part so it was much a hassle, he just was postponing meeting this Pickle guy.

"Awe c'mon!" Craig whined, shaking Tyler by the shoulder. Tyler let out a huff and rolled his eyes.

"Fine." Tyler gave in and Craig let out a cheer before actually walked the right way toward where the ride was.