Devil Spawn

The elevator opened showing a person that Craig and Tyler thought they'd never see again, the lady from the roller coaster; but she was without her kids this time. Tyler glared at her, squeezing Craig's hand tighter in a possessive manner. The lady looked up from her phone, her once calm expression became one of pure disgust and hatred.

"Oh my god, not you two again." She with a disgusted tone, rubbing her head as if the sight of Craig and Tyler caused her to get a headache.

"Out of all people why did I have to run into two fags?" She asked, which was more to herself then to Craig and Tyler. Tyler growled lowly, his face full of anger; he was one who could get mad and irritated quite easily, and Craig knew that statement pissed off Tyler above what he has seen from just playing video games with him. The lady looked at him with a fake concerned look. "Did I make you mad? I'm sorry." She said sarcastically which nearly threw Tyler over the edge, as he tried to keep calm. Craig looked up at him scared, he never seen Tyler looked so furious before; he let go of his hand. "You're scaring your little boyfriend here." The lady said with a smirk, as she entered the elevator grabbing Craig's hand and pulling him with her out of the elevator. "Awe your such a nice looking guy, don't waste your time with a guy who has anger issues." She said in a snobby tone. "He probably doesn't even know how to make you feel good, I can show you a good time if ya like." The lady said, and with that statement Craig couldn't help but look down at her clothing; she was a prostitute.

"U-Um, no I'm fine." Craig stuttered out, looking towards Tyler who just stood there looking toward the floor, his fists clenched.

"Come on, don't hurt my feelings now." She said is a fake sad tone, as she started to basically drag Craig towards a door which was probably her apartment.

"I can't, I have to leave now." Craig said as he yanked his arm away from the woman, who looked as furious as Tyler now.

"Fine. Fuck you too devil spawn go back to your life as a sinner." She spat at Craig who just stood there baffled by what she just said. The two suddenly heard footsteps pounding their way, Craig looked up to see Tyler who towered over the woman who seemed to shy away from him; his size made anyone intimidated of him even though hr would never actually fight someone, even though right now it looked like he was about to kill somebody. Tyler grabbed Craig's hand and took him back into the elevator, forcing it to close before the woman had a chance to even try again. He rapidly smashed Craig's floor number to the point to where he almost broke it.

"Tyler, are you okay?" Craig asked worriedly. Tyler remained silent as he continued to hold Craig's hand possessively. They got to Craig's floor and the two walked to Craig's apartment, Craig unlocked and opened the door and the two went in; Tyler shutting and locking the door behind them.