Jealous David

Marcel and Lui were walking in front of David, talking and laughing. David could only tag along with his arms crossed looking out over the ocean.

"Nogla!" A familiar voice chimes into his thoughts.

"Yah?" He questions looking over at Lui.

"Why are you so dazed all of a sudden man? Ever since everyone at the meet up was here you just seem so off." Lui states with a concerned voice. David just shrugs.

"Just not used to being around so many people I guess." David lies only for both Lui and Marcel to stop in there tracks causing David to almost run into them.

"That's a lie a you know it." Lui says sternly.

"I'm going to leave you two alone." Marcel say as he points his fingers into the other direction and sliding away as if he were looking cool doing it.

"I don't know what your talking about." David states.

"David." Lui says only for David to have a shiver run down his spine from hearing Lui say his real name is a really long time.

"What?" David says bluntly.

"Tell me the fucking truth." David is shocked slightly by the sudden hostility Lui is giving. David can help but sigh a wave a hand into defeat.

"Alright, alright. The truth is that I-" David clenches his fists looking back over the ocean to calm his nerves.
"I'm jealous." He states, only to be returned by a puzzled face by Lui.

"Jealous of?" Lui asks.

"God damn your goin to make me say it aren't ya?" David is only returned with a subtle nod. He sighs, looking back at Lui.
"I'm jealous of you and Marcel, while I'm stuck back here like a bodyguard or somethin. Like a third wheel, I'm jealous that's he makin ye fockin laugh while I'm bored outta of my mind back here." The truth comes out, and in the end David's Irish accent gets even more thick than usual. Lui stands there shocked looking up at David who only turns away once again to look back at the ocean.
He was expecting footsteps that would fade away to leave him alone, but instead of that he was greeted by an awkward hug. Lui has never hugged him, he's usually that cool guy who has a bunch of friends while David is lucky to have the group of friends he has now. It's weird to see this side of Lui.

"So your that type huh?" Lui says out of the blue causing David to be confused.

"What?" David asks.

"Your that jealous type." Lui laughs into David's chest until letting go. David scratches the back of his neck and let's out a weak chuckle.

"I guess so."