Seating Arrangments

The ten walked out of In N Out shortly after they finished their meal. More than half of them carrying refilled drinks in their hands.
Taking a sip of his drink Brian spoke. "What should we do now?"
He asked looked at the others only to be returned with shrugs and puzzled faces. "Well, we're in LA. What can't we do here that we can do it GTA?" David asked. "Kill people ya fucktard." Tyler responded only for everyone to laugh and David to cross his arms. "Wildcats mom is pretty fun if you know what I mean." Lui said in his squeaker voice, obviously defending David. "Fuck you little kid." Tyler huffed turning his head away, everyone laughing once again. "We could go to the pier?" Craig suggested and everyone seemed to mildly agree to the suggestion. "Okay so how are we going to do the Über seating arrangement.?" Evan asked.
"Easy." Marcel butted in. "You go with Delirious, Craig goes with Tyler, Brian goes with Brock, I go with Lui, and Nogla goes with Droidd." Marcel finished crossing his arms.
"Hold up, why do I go with Droidd?" David questioned only for Droidd to look at him offended. "Because you spend everyday with Lui, you don't have to be with him every second." Marcel argued. "But why Droidd? We both know Droidd is going to be quiet and we both know I like to talk a lot." David argued back. "You said 'we both know' twice." Evan butted in laughing weakly. "Whatever! Why don't I got with like, Brian or Craig?" David suggested defensively. "Hold u-" Tyler said only to be cut off by Craig. "Maybe this seating arrangement isn't that good. How about Evan goes with Tyler, I go with Delirious, Nogla can go with Brain, Brock goes with Droidd since there both equally quiet, and Marcel goes with Lui." Everyone agreed only for Evan and Tyler to look at him oddly.
"It's settled." Jonathan spoke up only to put a hand on Craig's shoulder. "Me and Mini here have some video ideas to talk about anyways." Jonathan cheekily grinned at Craig.

They all called the Über's and the pairs were off, the only people not happy were Evan and Tyler.

|| Confusing chapter, I know. Sorry about that. Hopefully next chapter will be more exciting than picking out which person should sit with who. ||