It Didn't Bother Me

Tyler nearly punched a wall with all the anger he had boiled up inside him, he growled as his hands turned into fists. Craig couldn't help but worry.
"Tyler?" Craig asked with a soft smile, his eyes filled with worry.

"What." Tyler snapped looking at Craig.

"You need to calm down, don't need you hitting a wall.. Right?" Craig asked with a small chuckle, but Tyler wasn't buying it.

"Don't you dare look me in the eye and tell me that lady didn't piss you off." Tyler looked at Craig.

"It didn't bother me." Craig said with a gulp.

"Really?" Tyler asked with so much sarcasm in his tone.

"Really." Craig replied with a non-confident tone. Tyler stood up at his complete height and walked over to Craig, towering over the Lad who gulped worryingly. He bent down slightly and looked Craig dead in the eye, his blue eyes piercing through Craig's odd colored dull ones.

"It didn't bother you?" Tyler asked sternly. Craig gulped in response, trying to look anywhere but Tyler.

"Ah! Look at the time, I'm beat, what about you? Let's go to bed, yaaaa lets go to bed." Craig said in a scared filled tone as he attempted to march toward his room like a little kid who was just punished. Tyler followed with his arms crossed letting out an annoyed huff.

"I won't let this for Min, we're talking about this tomorrow."

"Sure." Craig replied.

[[ More filler chapters, yay! ]]