Bed

The two went to Craig's room, Craig went into bed covering himself with the warm covers feeling cozy and safe. He snuggled into his pillow, about to go to sleep before the bed shook and he was slowly sliding backwards. More warmth engulfed him as Tyler came into the bed, he came under the covers and wrapped his arms around Craig; causing Craig's face to heat up. Craig smiled and snuggled into Tyler's warmth, smiling happily.

"This is a lot better then that air mattress." Tyler muttered sleepily.

"And this is a lot better then sleeping alone." Craig replied back sleepily.

With that, the two went to sleep warm, comfy, and happy.

~ Time Skip Morning ~

Craig woke up, his eyes opening as they adjusted to the bright lighting of his surroundings. He shuffled backwards lightly, feeling Tyler's body warmth. Craig heard some light shuffling as well, and felt and strong arm go around his body, Tyler cuddled him protectively like a kid with a teddy bear. Craig's face became warm, and he smiled brightly and nearly went back to to sleep only to remember he needed stream. He hadn't streamed in a while, he's been to busy getting stuff prepared for certain things and it's all been crazy. Craig shuffled forwards only to be pulled back by Tyler who's arm was around him.

"Where do you think your going?" Tyler said sleepily.

"I need to go an stream." Craig said with a chuckle.

"We're going to talk about last night." Tyler said sternly as Craig turned himself around, facing Tyler.
"You look cute when you just wake up." Tyler said with a smile, while Craig couldn't help but become red because of it.
"So about last night?"

"There's nothing to talk about." Craig said with a sigh.
"She was just some stupid slut, who needed to get her own priorities fixed before judging other people's."
"She was a giant twat, that's all." Craig said as his accent stood out a little more, showing he was getting worked up about this.

"So it did bother you?" Tyler asked.

"No, I mean, yeah.." Craig said with a sigh.

"That's all I wanted to know, I'll be right back after I kill that bitch." Tyler said as if it was no big deal, as he shuffled slowly to the edge of the bed.

"Tyler no!" Craig said as he grabbed Tyler and pulled him back, Craig may have been a lot short them Tyler but that didn't mean he was weaker; he did work out after all. After pulling Tyler back, Tyler started to do the same thing again but in a faster motion. Craig followed after him and soon laid down on, compressing his full weight down onto Tyler in hopes this would cause him not to move anymore.

"Craig, get off." Tyler said with a strangled laughed.

"No." Craig said simply with a wide grin on his face.

"Have it your way then." Tyler said with a smirk, causing Craig to become confused. With all the force he could muster, he rolled himself over meeting Craig's face. He pushed Craig off who fell onto the bed, taking the advantage Tyler rolled over and pinned Craig to the bed. Tyler hovered over him with a smirk while Craig's face, became redder then a tomato.
"Hello there~" Tyler said seductively as Craig gulped. Tyler leaned down and pecked Craig's nose and got off, leaving and walking out of the room.