Spotlight

••• Craig's POV •••

Craig could feel Tyler's hot breath on his sensitive. He didn't dare to look up to meet Tyler's amazing hazel(?) eyes that were just locking on to his every movement he made. Those words just repeated in his mind over and over again, he was about to just blow up. "You gonna speak Thompson?" Tyler asked. Craig noticed he used his last name, it made goosebumps go up his arm and they were probably noticeable from his pale skin. "Hm?" He heard Tyler, and with that tone he could just tell the man was enjoying himself just with the sound of his voice. The spotlight was on Craig, any wrong decision he made would counteract their friendship. All he could do is just stand there in the silence with only minimal talking from Tyler.
Than he felt two fingers on his chin forcing him to meet the gaze of Tyler who was smirking like a psychopath. "I asked you something." Tyler spoke slightly sternly. Tyler's burning stare made Craig want to crumple up into a corner a die, he didn't like these situations. "W-what was the question?" He stuttered, shit he was done for now. He heard Tyler chuckle slightly. "The question was. Do you have a thing for me?" Just when Craig thought this situation couldn't get any more worse, Tyler took another step forward to where Craig almost fell back because of the closeness. Than, Tyler came down to his level slightly to get a better angle before Craig spoke. "I-I." Craig looked into everywhere but Tyler's face. Than looking at Tyler he looked into his eyes as he tried to build up the confidence to do something he was probably going to regret. That smirk of Tyler's had to disappear before his whole body was covered with goosebumps.
Than, he kissed him. Craig could feel the smirk on Tyler's face disappearing, at first Craig was scared because Tyler didn't kiss back. But soon, the two melted into the kiss. After awhile they stopped to take a breath. "Does that answer your question?" Craig said now doing a smirk of his own, but beaten but Tyler's who's was too sexy to be beaten. "I guess so."