Hand Holding

The two made their way home, joking with each other and talking about upcoming games like friends usually do. Craig was contemplating his relationship with Tyler, and totally was consumed by unnecessary thought before his hand was engulfed by warmth. Craig looked down at his hand which was being held by Tyler's, he looked up at Tyler who was looking away; his cheeks slightly red. Craig smiled happily and continued walking with Tyler. They decided to walk half way to Craig's apartment to spend more time with each other, it worked and it was a nice night besides the slightly chill in the breeze.

"So." Craig said abruptly breaking the slightly awkward silence that was brought upon them.

"So." Tyler replied back.

"What do you want to do when we get home?" Craig asked.

"Sleep, I'm beat."

"Haha, same. Yeah we can just go to sleep."

"Am I still going to sleep on the air mattress?" Tyler asked with a slight smirk.

"U-um, that's your choice." Craig said shyly.

"Okayy." Tyler singsonged.

________ Time Skip _________

The two went up the elevator to the floor Craig's apartment was, their hands still intertwined. Suddenly the elevator stopped before they hit Craig's floor, the two looked puzzled before the elevator doors opened and the person that was about to come in the elevator, didn't look to happy to see the two.

[ Oooh mysterious character and a quick 'filler chapter to keep ye guys entertain while I work on a longer chapter. Thanks for the patience and continuously voting and comment on the chapters, it makes me happy that people actually like this story. :) ]