PUNCAKE!

••• Still Tyler's POV •••

Tyler slept as the annoying birds tweeted outside the bedroom window, he woke up with a groan. As he woke up even more his nose filled with the smell of pancakes. Getting up he walked toward the kitchen sleepily, if you didn't know Tyler, you'd think he'd be drunk. A yawn escaped his mouth as he scratched his head. "Yay breakfast." He said with a sleepy tone, he still was tired from yesterday's travel, and running. "There puncakes." Craig said. Tyler face palmed himself. "Nooo it's haunting my brain, my memories are just." He sighed. "Just bad times man." He said with a little amusement in his voice as Craig laughed slightly. "It's better than fucking hoodini." They both laughed. "I still don't understand how that joke got popular." Craig shrugged. "I don't either, it went out.of.hand." They both nodded as Craig put all the pancakes on a plate. "Help yourself." Craig got two forks, two knives, and two plates. Tyler grabbed the utensils and grabbed three pancakes and put some butter that was lying on the counter. "Do when do we meet with the guys again?" He asked as he sat down on a chair. "Errr... I think... No wait.. I think it's Wednesday?" Tyler sighed looking up at him as he was now shorter than him when sitting down. "We better get that straightened out, like, today." Tyler said in a slightly stern voice. "One step ahead of you, just texted Evan." Tyler nodded and cut up a piece of the pancakes and put the piece into his mouths, smiling at the good flavor. "This is really good." Tyler spoke with his mouth full making Craig cringe. "Please don't eat with your mouth open man." Tyler remembered Craig's #AskMini video where he told what annoyed him the most, it was something about chewing with your mouth open and shit, guess he didn't like people talking with their mouth open either.

[ Short just because I have some ideas for next chapter. Sorry my chapters are short, it's either short or no chapters at all. ]