Quickened Breath /Smut\

Tyler looked at Craig, smiling at the man whom was his. Craig looked up from his phone with a puzzled expression on his face, seeing that Tyler was staring at him.

"What?" Craig asked.

"Can I just look at your handsome face?" Tyler asked, his face going a little red while asking. Craig was taken aback by that question, considering Tyler is a guy who rages at Gmod and says stuff like 'puncake'. He blushed lightly as he went back to his phone.
"Craig." Tyler called his name, causing him to look up from his phone again. He was about to ask him what before a set of lips were planted on his. He gasped slightly at first before leaning into the kiss. Tyler pulled apart for air, and the two breathed slightly. Tyler leaned in again and started nipping at Craig's jawline and slowly went down to his neck. He nipped at a few places and sucked at a few places, before a sudden hitch in Craig's breathing showed he found the right spot. He sucked and nip soon creating another hickey, seeming that the last one disappeared.

"N-no Tyler not another one!" Craig stuttered, letting out a huff of a laugh as Tyler let out a chuckle as well. He continued to do what he was doing, creating another hickey. He soon stopped and looked at Craig, face red and has a baffled expression. Tyler looked at Craig before he shuffled himself into a position, where he gently placed his knee on Craig's crotch. He smirked when he saw Craig gasp slightly at the sudden pressure.

"So, how about it?" Tyler asked.

"How about wha-" Craig was cut short when the knee started to create friction on his groin.

"How about.." Tyler paused.
"We take this to the bedroom." His voice was deep and husky, causing a shiver to go down Craig's spine. Craig gulped and nodded shyly, before Tyler got off him, making sure to 'accidentally' slide his knee off Craig's crotch. Craig whimpered slightly at that, and got up as well knees slightly shaking for what was about to come. The two went into Craig's bedroom and Tyler subtly pushed Craig into the bed, soon climbing on afterwards. He connected his lips with Craig's, Craig kissing back nearly immediately. They continued to kiss, breaking apart once they started to take each others shirts off. Craig was first to have his off, following quickly by Tyler. The two connected their lips again, Tyler hands started to roam around Craig's torso and slowly made their way down to Craig's happy trail. Craig's breath quickened as he left the kissed and felt Tyler's hand moving through his pubic hairs and to his cock. He moaned quietly as Tyler wrapped his hand around the base and moved up and down in rhythmic motions. Soon, he heard the buckling of a belt; his belt to be exact.
"God dammit Craig, why did you have to wear a belt today?"

"I didn't exactly plant for his to happen." Craig let out a huff of a laugh as Tyler was finally able to take the belt off and hastily pull down his pants.
"Someone's in a hurry." Craig chuckled.

"I'm a wildcat after all." Tyler looked up at Craig with a smirked before he palmed Craig's hard on through the thin fabric of his boxers, Craig letting out a gasped moaned.

"W-Wait!" Craig said and Tyler lifted his hand off of Craig's boner.

"You want me to stop?" Tyler asked worriedly.

"No! Just hold on." Craig said and before Tyler had time to reply, Craig has already flipped their positions over. Craig leaned into Tyler's ear and huskily whispered, nearly in his Pablo voice.
"I need to have some fun as well, Mr. Wildcat." Tyler could feel Craig's hot breath on his neck, giving him goosebumps. Craig had an easy time taking off Tyler's basketball shorts, sucking and nipping at his neck as he did so, creating small noises from Tyler. Craig slowly made his way down Tyler's torso, pecking it along the way; Tyler's breath quickening.

"This is so fucking weird." Tyler said, panting slightly. Craig stopped his actions and looked at Tyler with a confused expression.
"We both have not done anything with dudes, have we?" Tyler asked, Craig shaking his head.

"It feels like a Fanfiction.." Craig said scratching the back of his head.

"You've seen those too?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, like MiniCat I think our ship name is called?" Craig wondered and Tyler nodded.

"I wonder how much our subscribers would freak out if the people they've been shipping together were actually dating." Tyler thought, letting out a laugh.

"Yeah." Craig laughed.

-

[[ You guys must hate me. But here's something! Don't worry, actual smut will happen; just not right now ]]